View Poll Results: What Do You Want To See The Most?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mission Impossible 3

2 4.00%
  • Poseidon

2 4.00%
  • The Da Vinci Code

8 16.00%
  • X-Men 3: The Last Stand

17 34.00%
  • Click (w/Adam Sandler)

1 2.00%
  • The Break Up

2 4.00%
  • Cars

17 34.00%
  • Superman Returns

9 18.00%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

42 84.00%
  • Miami Vice

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

Poll: Summer Blockbusters & Summer Movies

Most people usually use Yahoo, as well as others, for the online movie guide and information. Every Summer, Yahoo! has their Summer Movie guide (and there is one for the Holiday movie season as well, and one for the fall I think.)

To view their Summer Movie Guide, click here.

Now that the credit is out of the way, I can continue.

I'd just thought I'd create a poll for my fellow micechatters, and a lil discussion thread so we can talk about the movies we're most looking foward to. I just hope there wasn't already one created. <insert rodney dangerfield pulling collar smiley here lol>

And even though that MI:3 and Poseidon have been released, they're up there anyways. And I'm creating it open ended so that everyone may vote for more than one, and vote as many times as they want. So, enjoy and speak your mind. And if you don't see one on the list that should be there, mention it here then. Sorry though, poll options only allow up to 10.

• For You!

Re: Poll: Summer Blockbusters & Summer Movies

POTC 2!!!! I can't wait! Our drive-in opened last weekend and we love it! It's nice to go and let my kids talk and be as noisy as they want and not have them bothering anyone.

Lots of fun movies to see!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Circle of Ancients

^ Drive In??? Just opened???

I wish they would make a comeback here.

As for what movie I want to see ... honestly, it's a toss-up.

I can't wait for:

The Da Vinci Code
    Superman Returns
    X3
    POTC 2
    Cars

• Minion

It was nice to see the trailers for both X Men and Pirates on the opening weekend of MI:3.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

For me, even though I'm not as big a fan of the first POTC movie as many are here, it's got to be POTC 2 - if only to see how it relates to the new version of my favorite DL ride. I'm not sure which I will see first. The movie most likely, sometime in July (I never like to go when a movie first opens).

The Da Vinci Code is on the list...even though the hysteria over it is a bit baffling...it was a good book, IMHO...but not what some are making it to be...

And for fun, CARS and Mission Impossible 3...

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot
    ^ Drive In??? Just opened???

I wish they would make a comeback here.
    Off topic...I miss drive-ins too...except for one, I think, in the City of Industry, they are a part of yester-land in SoCal...here's a neat place to look, though...
    http://mysite.verizon.net/res8ibgr/socaldriveins/

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Pirates for sure. Cars probably. Everything looks stuipd, boring or just totally not my style of movie (am I picky or what?).

• I am a Pluto lover

I want to see both POTC and Cars just as bad..

I need to preorder my tix to make sure Im in on opening nights.

Other than those two... nothing else really.. Maybe an American Haunting.. I wanna see that one too.
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

• Minion

There is one in Riverside off of Van Buren, I think.

And so far, Superman is scheduled for IMAX. It be nice if X Men 3 and Pirates 2 were in IMAX as well.

• Banned User

Xmen for sure, then click. also we have a drive in, and I love it!!
    Here is our drive inn experience 9 months ago

going to the drive inn, or how my kids talked thru out the whole movie
    well we did it, we packed up the car, drove about 12 miles out and watched charlie and the choclate factory. here is my take of it
    1. I think johnny Dep did an awsome job, and his facial expressions just cracked me up!!
    2. I did not like the music numbers in it, but again I am not one for many musicals.
    3.I was always looking for some simularity from the original movie and this one, I found in some ways I loved the old one better.
    4.I loved the ending of this one, but will not say anything so as not to spoil it for anyone else.
    I enjoyed johnny to the hilt, but I am thinking I really liked the first one better. but in my opinion johnny stole the show with his part in this movie, he would h ave been awsome in the first one

Now on to the highlights of the night
    1. my car lights would not shut off until I shut the car off, hence the people would have mobbed me if I did not shut the car off. The radio which is what they are using now ( certain radio station ) for the sound in the movie shuts off after 5 minutes when the car is shut off so hence we had no sound if we shut the car off. ok, so I just leave the keys in shut the car off and the radio works right? wrong!! the parking lights now will not go off with the key in the ignition. so I had to roll all the windows down, and listen to the radio from a truck beside us. sadly it was not loud enough to hear over the kids asking hundreds of questions.
    3 year old, ....... I want to go to sleep, ok, so you go in the back and lay down 10 year old you come up front with 4 year old and me, ok.
    4 year old,...... I want to go to sleep,,,,,,,,,, ok, now the 3 year old is sprawled out in the back seat and there is no room for the 4 year old.. my legs are asleep and now I am trying to hear thru a window to a near by truck.
    note to self, bring a radio from home ( battery operated) and put kids in back to sleep on the way there!!!
    oye I have such a headache! But again the movie was enjoyable,...... oh who the heck am I kidding I have to rent it now as I missed so many parts trying to figure out how to get sound with out lights!! and how to get lights off with car radio on. these new cars are weird!!!

This is so funny, but as we were watching the movie this guys comes up to me with a flash light and says " mame" your lights are on . I said no I turned them off. well he and I tried in vain to get them off while being able to listen to the radio. I miss the speakers you hang from the window but they took them off a year ago and I had not been back since getting my new car ( almost a year ago. ) so when ever I remove the kieys the radio would stay on 5 minutes then shut off, but then I could not hear so I had to put the key back in. Now when the key goes in the lights in the whole car turn on and the head lights, so yes every five minutes this would happen until I relized people are goin g to stone me to death If I do not stop. so here we are, 42 degree's out, rolled down windows trying to listen from the truck next to us. and just to let you know the funny part, the guy saw us trying to listen and he rolled up his widows ! so I sort of half heard, and lip read the rest of the film!
    My kids had popcorn every where and my legs went to sleep and Beau decided he was bored and started to sing which of course started the 10 year old on " shut up I can not hear" or MOM make him stop!!
    Yeah thank God it was cheap or I would have been miffed. But it was 2 dollars per kid and 4.00 for me so 10.00 bucks was a good deal . And besides, I should have video"d it, you all would have laughed. Thank god we took quilts and pillows, we would have froze with all the windows open.
    will I do this again, yeah but I am taking the back seat next time! No way am I sitting in front with 2 boys who fight, and then a boy and my daughter I am glad to be home!!

• Banned User

oh and we did go back to the drive in after this with a small radio. here is what happened .........
    The drive in is like 12 miles out of town, we live in mountain erea;s so the radio went kaput as soon as we turned it on and tried to get a station ( interference from the mountains and so we once again lip read. But the movie stunk ( some movie about birds in the army or something like that , some cartoon)
    will I go back to the drive inn, yeah, we are planning to this next week LOL!! but with a better radio!!!

• R.I.P. Mandy

Pirates!!!

I want to see The DaVinci Code too (even though I forgot to vote for it ).
    Introducing- The Geek Tutorial! The new informational webseries on computers and the geekiness of life.

Screw eHarmony- I met my soulmate at Star Trek: The Experience.

Random funny exchange from Star Trek: The Experience:

BF: "If you take any photos on the attraction, we will shoot you with a phaser."
    Guest: "On stun?"
    BF: "Maybe....."
    Me: "I wouldn't trust him."

other: Snakes On A Plane!!!!!!

j/k

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by fastpassmountain
    other: Snakes On A Plane!!!!!!

j/k

I wish I could've listed more, but it wouldn't let me. I see that a lot of people want to see, and so far is the winner, is Pirates 2.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

POTC 2 and Cars.
    I'm sure we'll see Click also, because I have two major Adam Sandler fans here!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DMCA!

POTC!!! can't wait!!!

Cars for sure, and DaVinci Code. Although I'm having a hard time with Tom Hanks' hair.

It's always me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast