• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

That 70's Show is over...

Who watched the series finale? I was disappointed but I am glad that Eric and Kelso came back for the last show...even if it was for only a few minutes. The best parts both involved Kitty. First was when she was showing off the house to potentional buyers and became overly emotional about not being able to enjoy her house and the memories inside that house anymore and the other was towards the end when she went to each and every character and said something nice about them.

Anyone else watch?

• Life is Great!

Re: That 70's Show is over...

I liked how they finally ended the 70's since it was new years 1979 and they ended it with the circle.
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Quote Originally Posted by MAXandBELLESmom
    I liked how they finally ended the 70's since it was new years 1979 and they ended it with the circle.
    Yes...that was good. And how they ended it right at midnight...5, 4, 3, 2, 1...It's over and they show the license plate with the "80" on it.

Of course the best parts involved Kitty! I'm sad to see it end; it was the best parts of the 70's without the rest of it. This was my childhood world.

I have this on TiVo. Need to watch it.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• I am a Pluto lover

I thought it could have been a little better but I did get teary eyed when Kitty gave her speech and told Donna she would always love her as a daughter and then again when Donna was crying in front of Eric.

I just wasnt too keen on Fez and Jackie.
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

• Original Mice-Chatter

I missed it- what happened?

Thank God... It went three seasons too long. The first 3ish years=great.

• We're number one!

Just this week I pulled one of my old X-files episodes that I had recorded on tape and in the commericals were the promos for the series premiere of That's 70's show. It was very weird to find them on there!

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

I Used to LOVE the show. The last couple years have been painful to watch. The show was centered around Eric, but as it slipped away from him, and he became almost unlikable, I began to lose intrest.

I did watch the final episode and found it a bit flat. I too liked Kittys retrospective, and Red's "My foot, your azz" montage....lol. Glad Eric and Kelso came back. Glad to see a promising Kiss between Eric and Donna.

Building up to the Episode everyone was getting ready to go their seperate ways. But instead they all stay/return., and Red finnally gets his Packer Tickets.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Married and happy again!!

I was a bit disappointed in how they ended it. I had loved the show since it's start. I just kind of felt that they would wrap things up better than they did and while it was great to see Michale and Eric return I just sort of really wanted to see Donna and Eric still end up getting married. I did however want Jackie and Fez to end up together (I always have). I too loved the foot up the a_s retrospective, ah the memories Red sure could always find that special way to let Eric (or any of the gang) that he was going to stick his foot up thier a_s. I will miss Red calling Eric a dumb a_s. I was sorry to see they didn't have Laury or Midge return though.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

Quote Originally Posted by PanTheMan
    I Used to LOVE the show. The last couple years have been painful to watch. The show was centered around Eric, but as it slipped away from him, and he became almost unlikable, I began to lose intrest.

I did watch the final episode and found it a bit flat. I too liked Kittys retrospective, and Red's "My foot, your azz" montage....lol. Glad Eric and Kelso came back. Glad to see a promising Kiss between Eric and Donna.

Building up to the Episode everyone was getting ready to go their seperate ways. But instead they all stay/return., and Red finnally gets his Packer Tickets.
    OMG I totally agree! I haven't watched the episodes the past few years because they sucked! After Eric left...they should have ended the show. He was the MAIN character. So sad...