• Banned User

Nevermind Pixar, Will Iger mend fences with Steven Spielberg and George Lucas?

Roger Rabbit and Star Tours 2 Hang in the balance

• Banned User

Maybe it'll happen--it had better!

After all, Iger did say that he wants to mend all of the Disney company's ruined relationships, so that must include reinstating the company's ties with Amblin and Lucasfilm.

Iger had better do it...and I'll continue to be against him like many others still are!

But if his recent dismantling of that dreadful strategic planning division is a hint of good things to come, maybe it'll all be uphill from there.

• LoisAlene

The collective yawn that greeted the last Star Wars offering might inspire Mr. Lucas to re-think his stance with Disney. He needs all the good will and good words he can get! (A REALLY good Ep. 3 would do it - but I've not got any new hopes up.)

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Momzilla59
    The collective yawn that greeted the last Star Wars offering might inspire Mr. Lucas to re-think his stance with Disney. He needs all the good will and good words he can get! (A REALLY good Ep. 3 would do it - but I've not got any new hopes up.)
    The third episode has got the buzz... He couldn't get the film to stay PG... And Vader is back... I think people are more interested in seeing this film than the previous two...

Mr. Lucas doesn't really need Disney... Rather, it is Disney that is needing Star Wars... there is a big differance...
    Check out my other blog:

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by cellarhound
    The third episode has got the buzz... He couldn't get the film to stay PG... And Vader is back... I think people are more interested in seeing this film than the previous two...

Mr. Lucas doesn't really need Disney... Rather, it is Disney that is needing Star Wars... there is a big differance...
    I agree. Episode III is going to kick *** and ontop of that Lucas is working on two ongoing Star Wars tv series (animated and live action) so Iger would be a total fool to pass this up.