• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

Aly & AJ Set To Release Deluxe Edition Of 'Into The Rush' - top40-charts.com, 6/27/06

Aly & AJ Set To Release Deluxe Edition Of 'Into The Rush'

BURBANK, CA (Hollywood Records) - Hollywood Records' artists Aly & AJ are putting the finishing touches on the deluxe edition of their gold selling debut album "Into The Rush" to be released August 8. The deluxe package includes three new tracks, "Chemicals React," "Shine," and "Never Far Behind"; as well as two remixed tracks, "Something More" and "Collapsed." The artwork is completely new and the package includes an exclusive fold out autographed poster. A bonus DVD with videos of "Rush," "Chemicals React," and the "Simlish" version of "Chemicals React" is also included. "Simlish" is the language of the beloved EA video game family "The Sims." Aly & AJ recently shot the video for "Chemicals React" with renowned director Chris Applebaum. The video world premieres Thursday, June 29, on MTV.
    Full Story: Aly & AJ Set To Release Deluxe Edition Of 'Into The Rush'

• Princess of my own world

Re: Aly & AJ Set To Release Deluxe Edition Of 'Into The Rush' - top40-charts.com, 6/27/06

I really like them and went to their concert when they came here...but why not just do a whole brand new album? I mean they're great and very popular. I think a new album may sell better.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**