Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Disney Cub

So You Think You can Dance?

Am I the only MiceChatter addicted to the second season of Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance"? Not only are the dancers great (not to mention HOT) but the judges make me laugh every week! I predict that the final 2 will be Benji (the Mormon) and Donyelle (the thick black girl)

What do you guys think?
    "Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role."
    -Walt Disney

http://www.myspace.com/gregoryj

• Princess of my own world

Re: So You Think You can Dance?

No I am a new addict, just got hooked last week. I watched the whole show tonight. No matter what the judges say I still wish I could dance like them. Just a warning, I'm still trying to get names down but I remember costumes lol. Like I LOVED the Cuban Rhumba. They did awesome!
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory_510
    Am I the only MiceChatter addicted to the second season of Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance"? Not only are the dancers great (not to mention HOT) but the judges make me laugh every week! I predict that the final 2 will be Benji (the Mormon) and Donyelle (the thick black girl)

What do you guys think?
    I think you are right. Though it was hard to beat all those latin dances, they both did very good.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Disney Cub

Quote Originally Posted by PrncssZ
    No I am a new addict, just got hooked last week. I watched the whole show tonight. No matter what the judges say I still wish I could dance like them. Just a warning, I'm still trying to get names down but I remember costumes lol. Like I LOVED the Cuban Rhumba. They did awesome!
    Ya, the Cuban Rhumba was hot! Last year we had a close friend, Allen, on the show and we got hooked. Now, this year the dancers are 200 times better and I'm addicted.

Based on last nights performance, I'm guessing that Mussa (the big black guy) and Aleksandra (the ballerina) are going home tonight.
    -Walt Disney

• love my friends

I just started to watch it this season.. I love this show (I love dancing with celebrities better) but this is pretty good.. hard to say who is going to win though

Friends for life

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I think I might have been the only one not to catch on with it. I only watched the audition shows.

• love my friends

i didnt really start watching it until last week (when I was in canada) I actually relaxed and watched some tv..

Friends for life

What do you guys think?
    i love the way you described benji...hes not the only mormon on the show!

• Disney Cub

Quote Originally Posted by CutebutClueless
    i love the way you described benji...hes not the only mormon on the show!
    He's not? Well, he's the only one that Nygel called out as Mormon on the show. I doubt he's the only one, but he's the only one a non LDS person would know for sure.
    -Walt Disney

• Winter in Oceanside...

Based on last nights performance, I'm guessing that Mussa (the big black guy) and Aleksandra (the ballerina) are going home tonight.
    Good call. I think Aleksandra is going for sure. She is very unsure of herself (low self esteem) and is not that great a dancer.

And I am liking this much better that Dancing with the Stars. These people have studied dancing and want to be professional dancers.

Oh yea.... I'm hooked! Love Benji and Donyelle!!!

I think Alek will go too, especially after last weeks sloppy solo performance.

On another note, I can't stand Dimitry!! He's so cocky and you can just see his head growing with each compliment from the judges. But at least this week he was actually helping Alek unlike last week with Joy.

Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• Winter in Oceanside...

I really surprised that they kicked Ben off. Yes, he was cocky about not preparing for his solo, but I think he was a bit better dancer than Jaymes. (tho' I like Jaymes as a person better.)

I agree. I just wanted to bop him upside the head when he said he put no thought into it ahead of time. I'm like "Stupid! stupid! stupid!" Anyways I was sad about that and feel sorry for Ashley? Dmitry seems to be a jinx b/c his head is so large. I agreed with Alek though, she needed to go.

Is it just me or does Dmitry's head keep growing while people talk about him? His face lit up with Nigel mentioned the girls liking him and they all screamed again. I'm sure inside his head he's like "I know. I know. They can't get enough of me." We should have a game! 'What is Dmitry thinking?' LOL

Wildcat Projects

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

I think it will be obvious that Dimitri is not a team player if he loses another partner to the cut next week. Ashley has hung on barely but in spite of her lack of proffessional training she keeps up, if he cant bring his partner up it proves he is not that great of a dancer or person.

• Winter in Oceanside...

Well, we don't have to look at Dimitri's chest any longer. He's gone. I agree that he was the weakest overall dancer, but I must admit that I will miss him. He was some decent eye candy.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast