Page 1 of 46 12341126 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Big Brother 7 - All Stars!

Am I the only one who is addicted to this show? (But not addicted enough to buy the live feeds )

I'm soooo anxiously awaiting tonight's ep. I've avoided spoilers so far as to who gets in and all. GAH.

Anyone want to discuss it?
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Newbie.

Re: Big Brother 7 - All Stars!

BB is one of those shows that I make fun of, but I have to watch. I bought the live feeds last summer, I might do it again if it heats up again. Can't get enough drama in my life! lol
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

• Princess of my own world

Yay!! I can't wait for it to come on. I voted for Howie, James and Janelle from last season and Marcellus to come back!
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I LOVE this show! I have been so excited for it to come back! Does anyone check realitybbq.com? It's the best BB site there is, I have been checking it relentlessly for months!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

Love this show, but I've only seen the first half of the show from last night. Up until right after the HoH competition. All those I despised from last season are back (Kaysar, Howie and Janelle) so I haven't decided if I can watch yet, or not. Last year, I was way too emotional about it - LOL!

I'm just so glad to have some summer TV to watch!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    — Mark Twain

• Life is Great!

im addicted, but i never bought the feeds either. i only watched the first season when they were free!! i go to jokers to read feed updates instead.
    {:
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Whew! Glad I'm not the only Big Brother fan out here on MC! I'm sooooo glad they changed the Saturday dates to Sundays instead. I used to hate the past couple of seasons' Saturday nights episodes. My TiVo wouldn't recognize that stupid football was still on and I'd be lucky if I got the first 15-30 minutes of the episode instead. I'm kinda happy with the results of who's in. I'm very excited that 4 of season 6 are on! I'm sooooo not diggin' on Will and that ridiculous Boogey guy already trying to get rid of Kaysar. Anyone else thought it was kinda funny but pathetic that "Cowboy" looked so bummed he didn't get in the BB7 house?

I like the house this year...how about you guys?

• Circle of Ancients

I'm actually pretty satisfied with who got in. I think it should be a good season.

I know I was in the minority but I actually liked Jase the first time around, now it seems like he is alot more grownded and I actually like him more now. I'm rooting for him.

• Just Me

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626
    Anyone else thought it was kinda funny but pathetic that "Cowboy" looked so bummed he didn't get in the BB7 house?

I like the house this year...how about you guys?
    I laughed at the look on Cowboy's face. He was such a tool, I am glad he didn't make it. He honestly never had a chance. America didn't care much about him, one way or the other, and he wasn't enough of a character to have the network want him in the house.

I liked Jase during his season, but not so much right now. I wanted to see friction between him and Howie. I am a little irritated to see Kayser again. I thought/think he is an arogant *****. I was laughing at Will and Boogie's take on him since that is the way I feel about him too.

Will is a whiner and needs to go.

Overall I am thinking it has the potential to be a good season.

I also think that the only reason Alison doesn't like Janelle is that she sees Janelle as competition for the guy's attention.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey Girl
    Will is a whiner and needs to go.

Overall I am thinking it has the potential to be a good season.

I also think that the only reason Alison doesn't like Janelle is that she sees Janelle as competition for the guy's attention.
    I agree about Will. I honestly don't know why I was pulling for him to be in the all star house. Now I can't wait for him and boogey what's his ugly face to GO! I just wish the other Will from 2 years ago would have been on instead...

I completely agree with you about Allison. She was all over the other girl's idea about Jase and Janelle disagreeing for HOH duties. I wonder what Ivette would have done if she got in the house and had to be the only "nerd herd" member from last year with 4 people she hated from the other alliance. To me, Jase is still the same nut job as two years ago. Oye vay!

• Life is Great!

just about the only one i didnt want in the house was ali, i so hope she is the first out, will make the rest of the season so much better. can you tell i hate her?
    {:
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

I dont care for either Daniell or Ali, I hope nobody vetos their nominations.
    "A pirates life for me"

Next trip to Disneyland April 3 to April 7 2011 For our second honneymoon and with out the kids.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator

Blog Entries

You guys dissing my Will need to go to YouTube and wath the clip of him, Marcellus, Howie, Jase and Janelle talking about sex.. The way Will smoothly and quietly gets Janey to talk, then call s Howie out! when he starts his immature making fun of her crap, (still talking smoothly and softly) and gets Janelle to start talking about it again... that's why he's so great. Smooth talker, good manipulator. People are calling him World-Weary Will now, he does look tired and crazy with the bed head. Gah, I him.

I don't like how he and Mike were talking smack about Kaysar but man... to see those two head to head OR form an evil allience? GAH this summer's gonna be great!!

My THANK GOD she didn't get in is Ivette!

But... rumors about a twist...
    Spoiler
    say that they might be adding in a houseguest who wasn't chosen the first time - an America's Choice type deal. Rumors though.

Ali, eh. She has a big mouth - Danielle should have known better than to talk to her. Also - FACT:
    Spoiler
    Kaysar and Janelle had been hanging out with her, in the past few months
    which leads to this rumor -
    Spoiler
    she already has a secret allience with them which is why she wanted to tell Janelle her plan.

I WISH I got the feeds but I'd never get anything done if I did!!

oH, and who I heeard won Veto - though I'm unsure how reliable it is and ugh, THAT is one of the things I don't want to be spoiled on!
    Spoiler
    Janelle.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain

• Newbie.

NeverNeverland, you always have the best spoilers!!! I thank god for NeverNeverland every night.
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator

Blog Entries

Thanks!!!
    It's because i'm addicted to this show.

oh TinkPink.. I wanted to sign up at realitybbq, but I was ascared that there would be HUGE spoilers like HoH and Veto, so I haven't signed up yet. Are there spoilers like that or are they easy to avoid?

P.S. I just accidently saw another spoiler that confirms the person I said above DID win the power of veto!!
    What I think of that info:
    Spoiler
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 07-08-2006 at 02:14 PM.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain

Page 1 of 46 12341126 ... LastLast