Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Disney Memory Maker

Talking Whose Line is it Anyway DVD--September 26th--*UNCENSORED*

LAUGH OUT LOUD WITH THE FUNNIEST IMPROV COMEDIANS AROUND WITH WARNER HOME VIDEO'S RELEASE OF
    WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY? SEASON 1, VOLUME 1
    ON SEPTEMBER 26, 2006

2-Disc DVD Collector's Set Will Include Never-Before-Seen Outtakes and Gag Reels Sure to Tickle Your Funny Bone

Warner Home Video to Release Two Versions; a Family Friendly Version and an Uncensored Version

BURBANK, CA (July 5, 2006) - It is outrageous, ridiculous, somewhat absurd, but absolutely HILARIOUS and it's coming to DVD with Warner Home Video's release of Whose Line Is It Anyway? Season 1, Volume 1 on September 26, 2006. Warner Home Video will be bringing the laughter of Wayne Brady, Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles and Drew Carey to DVD in two versions; Family Friendly and Uncensored, each for $26.97 SRP. Introduced in 1998 to the American television audience, Whose Line Is It Anyway? features some of the finest improvisational comedians, including Wayne Brady, Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie. Hosted by Drew Carey of The Drew Carey Show, the series was based on the British version of the same name. Each week, well-known comedians and actors played spontaneous games, sang hilarious songs and acted out ridiculous scenes. Currently airing weeknights on ABC Family, Whose Line Is It Anyway continues to appeal to existing fans and has lured new ones with their unpredictable antics.

Whose Line Is It Anyway? was a huge success from the get-go and even helped propel the careers of the comedians spotlighted on the half-hour series. Unlike other comedy sketch shows, Whose Line Is It Anyway? was solely improvisational and relied on the timing and comedy chops of a rotating group of comedians. Aside from the first 10 episodes the DVD also contains fan-pleasing unaired bonus content including:

Family Friendly Version
    *Never-before-seen outtakes
    *Gag reels

Uncensored Version
    *UNCENSORED Never-before-seen outtakes
    *UNCENSORED Gag reels

The never-before-seen outtakes are sure to leave you wanting more while the gag reels highlight the less-than-rehearsed comedic fumblings that make the show so unique. Whose Line Is It Anyway? Season 1, Volume 1 UNCENSORED includes additional outtakes and gags with mature themes and language.

"Whose Line Is It Anyway? introduced the art of comedic improvisation to the American audience. With their quick wit and out-of-the-box thinking, the comedians featured on the show won the hearts of millions and created an extremely devoted audience" said Rosemary Markson, WHV Vice President, TV Marketing. "Warner Home Video is thrilled to bring volume one of the first season of this very successful and outrageously humorous show to audiences of new generations."

I ask everyone here.......if you've ever loved Whose Line is it Anyway.......if you've ever caught yourself singing a hoedown or humming an Irish Drinking Song..... please get this DVD. If you want all the seasons to be released, please show Warner Brothers that the demand for these DVDs still exist. Thanks.

Barnes and Noble
    Uncensored ($21.58)
    Family-Version ($26.98)

Amazon (please note that I am not currently 100% which version is which)
    Uncensored ($18.99)
    Family-Version ($18.99)
    Last edited by TheDisneyInquisitor; 09-25-2006 at 06:23 PM.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• I <3 Clarinet.

Re: Whose Line is it Anyway DVD--September 26th--*UNCENSORED*

Wow. Thanks for the heads up!

I've been watching this show right from the get-go...and they're what inspired me to start getting into improv comedy. It's amazing stuff, standing on stage not knowing what you're going to have to get into. And they can do amazing stuff with the strangest suggestions. I gotta get my hands on this when it comes out.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

The UK version is still better. I'm so glad BBC America is showing it now. A bit more variety of "contestants" than the same 4 that are always on the US version.

All hail Clive Anderson!

I am sure my household will have it !

• Princess of my own world

I am so excited!!!! I LOVE that show!. Thank you so much for sharing!
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by aimster
    The UK version is still better. I'm so glad BBC America is showing it now. A bit more variety of "contestants" than the same 4 that are always on the US version.

All hail Clive Anderson!
    The US version had a lot of changing of the set, too... even Richard Simmons (cameo) and Robin Williams (contestant) appeared in episodes!
    -Tim

• Time Traveler

Woo hoo!!
    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
    Gas For Car- $60
    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

• Disney Memory Maker

As an update, Warner Bros has set up a DVD site at WatchWhoseLine.com.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• That one girl.

Thanks for the news. I can't wait to get the DVD. Hopefully they get the other seasons out too.
    Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

• Disney Memory Maker

Barnes and Noble
    Uncensored ($21.58)
    Family-Version ($21.58)

Amazon (please note that I am not currently 100% which version is which)
    Uncensored ($18.99)
    Family-Version ($18.99)

• is on the rocks

Oooh,

Thanks for the info. This is one of my all-time favorite shows!

• That one girl.

and now it is added to my amazon wishlist. Thanks again TDI!
    Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

• Senior Minion

I hope they have the episode where Robin Williams is "upstaged" by Ryan Stiles. A memorable episode.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    I hope they have the episode where Robin Williams is "upstaged" by Ryan Stiles. A memorable episode.
    I don't believe that was until season 4 or 5. Figure that if all goes well (and WB keeps cranking out DVDs), there should be 2 DVDs per season (8 season in total).

• Senior Minion

I plan to put these on my Christmas list for sure anyway. Thanks for the info for sure.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast