• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Scarlett Johansson wants to dress you

Scarlett Johansson Stars for Reebok

July 26, 2006

By Sandra O’Loughlin
    Brandweek.com

NEW YORK -- Reebok's first collaboration with Scarlett Johansson, slated to launch in spring '07, promises to be "young and sexy," at least according to the young, sexy actor who was in New York Tuesday night to tout the arrangement.

The 21-year-old star of Woody Allen's Match Point and Scoop also will appear in Reebok's spring '07 global advertising campaign, which will include TV, print, online and out-of-home.

Reebok said Tuesday it had signed a multiyear contract with Johansson to develop “Scarlett 'Hearts’ Rbk,” a "fashion-forward, athletic-inspired footwear and apparel signature collection" that will be sold at high-end department stores and boutiques worldwide.

Describing the Scarlett Hearts Reebok collection, Johansson told reporters, "There isn't a single thing I wouldn't wear. It's like I'm making the collection for my girlfriends. It is impossible for me to find T-shirts and sneakers that are feminine."

The collection, aimed at women ages 16-35, will be "contemporary and urban, with a New York influence. Pieces will include leggings, short dresses and zip-up jackets for an easy, casual look. "You could wear them to yoga class or for going out for cupcakes afterwards," she said.

Johansson described herself as small and curvy. "I find yoga very relaxing, but I'm not an athletic girl," she said. Her idea of exercise: walking the dog and going out for a slice.
    http://www.brandweek.com/bw/news/rec..._id=1002912698

THE NEW SCOOP

Scarlett Johansson makes the leap from actress to designer in New York on Tuesday, announcing her partnership with athletic company Reebok. The Scoop star will be co-creating her own line of footwear and apparel called Scarlett "Hearts" Rbk, which will debut next spring.

CREDIT: Jeff Zelevansky/Reuters/Landov
    PUBLISHED: WEDNESDAY JULY 26, 2006 06:00AM EST
    UPDATED: WEDNESDAY JULY 26, 2006 11:35AM EST
    Last edited by ALIASd; 07-26-2006 at 08:06 AM.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Re: Scarlett Johansson wants to dress you

that's cool. I never wear t-shirts, cause they all look so boyish. I stick to baby tees and tank tops. BUt, every now and then, I'd rather have on a nice, comfy tee shirt.....a girly one would be great. I'll definately check it out.

• Neep meep beep

Re: Scarlett Johansson wants to dress you

Wow. What a great picture that second one is! She sure is photogenic. I'd let her dress anyone she chooses...