• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Lindsay Lohan back in the news, Rushed to the Hospital....

First, let's look at the AP news report....

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...e133507D43.DTL

The syndicated entertainment show "The Insider" is reporting actress Lindsay Lohan was overcome by the heat during filming of "Georgia Rule" and required treatment at a Los Angeles area hospital.

The 20-year-old actress was taken by private car from the movie set to the hospital where she spent several hours for treatment of overheating and dehydration. She was given a vitamin B-12 shot and will return to the set tomorrow.

Her publicist Leslie Sloan Zelnick says Lohan was filming in 105-degree weather for 12 hours yesterday. "Georgia Rule" also stars Jane Fonda and Felicity Huffman.

But, of course, we also have to check out the gossip.....

http://defamer.com/hollywood/top/loh...tal-190078.php

A hard-partying starlet has no better friend than a heat wave like the one we've been experiencing in L.A., which provides a handy excuse for an on-set collapse that might otherwise raise suspicions that the swooning performer was brought down by the powdery Colombian monkey on her back. The Insider reports that a "overheated and dehydrated" Lindsay Lohan was taken to the hospital yesterday from the set of Georgia Rule, a collapse immediately attributed by her quick-thinking flack to good, old-fashioned hard work in triple-digit temperatures:

Just moments before this official report surfaced, our inbox started to fill up with messages from some less charitable types claiming to have sources on the set who are already throwing around nasty phrases like "overdose" and "rushed to the hospital," which sound a lot worse than the leisurely, private car ride and fun Vitamin B-shot described above. We must ignore these totally unconfirmed rumors and ask: Have any of these gossipy people been outside lately? Even someone who hadn't recently snorted a Hefty bag full of blow could easily faint dead away without the extra help.
    And of course, Ms. Lohan doesn't party, does she????

From yesterday's Ted Casablanca's The Awful Truth column over at E! Entertainment Television's website....

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Awful/...6/060725b.html

Dear Ted:

I was watching the Valley of the Dolls DVD the other day with the voice-over commentary from yourself and Barbara Parkins, and I agree wholeheartedly that Lindsay Lohan needs to play Neely O'Hara, and America needs to see it.

Andy Gard
    San Francisco

Dear Remake Andrew:

Darling, isn't that what we're all currently watching in real life? I'm still hearing from horrified Disneyland employees who were aghast by L2's recent behavior at the park. Fully ladylike, she ain't...

And right below it, Ted has this quote in his "EndBlab"

"I came thisclose to slapping her."

--A Disneyland worker bee, fed-up (and then some) by Lindsay Lohan's recent "overbearing, obnoxious and demanding" displays of entourage-powered partying at the family entertainment spot.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Vehicle rotating backward

Re: Lindsay Lohan back in the news, Rushed to the Hospital....

You know, I honestly don't care.

I still believe the only reason she reached this level of publicity was because she was very well developed when she was at jailbait age. However, that ship has sailed and we ought to just sit back and let lousy careers die.

• insufferable know-it-all

Her behavior at Disneyland notwithstanding, I fully believe that anyone could be overcome in this heat. I can barely stand to drive my car in these temps (I really MUST get my a/c fixed soon...)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• out & about

I am strangely curious to see what happens. I dont wish harm on anyone but who doesnt slow down to see a car accident on the freeway?
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

WplusK.com
    http://twitter.com/WRDinc

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania
    You know, I honestly don't care.

I still believe the only reason she reached this level of publicity was because she was very well developed when she was at jailbait age. However, that ship has sailed and we ought to just sit back and let lousy careers die.
    Word! There were only two reasons I took notice of Ms. Lohan... and it wasn't her acting and singing...

:it's ok, we're the same age:

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

As we used to say at Ren Faire...'God Save the Redheads!!!'
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• time to go

Anyone recall SoCal temps when Lohan was hospitalized during Herbie's filming?

From TVGuide.com (10/26/04):

MEAN FLU?: Lindsay Lohan has been hospitalized in Los Angeles with an "undiagnosed illness" that may or may not be meningitis. After feeling ill for several days, the 18-year-old Mean Girls actress was admitted over the weekend with a temperature of 103. The illness forced Lohan to postpone a guest spot opposite real-life boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama on Fox's That '70s Show, as well as the filming of her new movie, Herbie: Fully Loaded. Meanwhile, The Insider reports that Lohan's messed-up family has flown in from New York in an effort to make things worse.

"Dope smoking insects and reckless driving always work." -- Cousin Orville

• Know More Than You Should

Here's a test: Try watching The Parent Trap now for 5 minutes without smashing your television with a sledgehammer (or similar).

• Circle of Ancients

Her publicist Leslie Sloan Zelnick says Lohan was filming in 105-degree weather for 12 hours yesterday. "Georgia Rule" also stars Jane Fonda and Felicity Huffman.
    Come on ... 12 hours of work in the heat ... does anybody actually believe that???

Jane Fonda and Felicity Huffman aren't in their 20's and would be MUCH more apt to pass out.

• Princess of my own world

What did she do at Disneyland? I hadn't heard about it before.

I agree though, Felicity Huffman or Jane Fonda would be more apt to pass out before Lohan, that's just crazy.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• Circle of Ancients