Lightbulb Jason Earles of Hannah Montana is HOW OLD?! (29!)

So, I'm browsing Wikipedia and reading about some of the shows on Disney Channel... and this cought my eye:
    Jason Earles (born April 26, 1977[1] in San Diego, California) is an American actor. He plays Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana's (Miley Cyrus) brother, Jackson Stewart, in Hannah Montana, a Disney Channel Original Series. He also guest starred twice on Phil of the Future, as Grady Spaggett, an advanced math student. Jason is also in the first ever Disney Channel Games on the Blue Team along with Brenda Song, Cole Sprouse, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman, and Vanessa Anne Hudgens.
    Then I went down to check out what the "[1]" was all about and it read:

^ Earles was born in 1977 in San Diego, California, according to the California Birth Index, 1905-1995, Center for Health Statistics, California Department of Health Services, Sacramento, California, as found at FamilyTreeLegends.com (see also Ancestry.com). IMDb also says 1977. His resume at entalent.com says 1985, but his agency may have an interest in representing him as younger than he is. (FamilyTreeLegends.com, IMDb and entalent.com pages retrieved and verified on 2006-07-28)
    What is up with that?!

Here is a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Earles
    Last edited by warning9; 07-30-2006 at 07:14 PM.
    Patrick Sikorski

• Dreaming of Disneyland...

Re: Jason Earles is HOW OLD?! (29!)

wow i know that most of the child actors are a little bit older than there characters but wow!! he doesnt even look his age.
    SUPPORT THE CM's!

Yeah, a LITTLE BIT older, not 29!
    Patrick Sikorski

• Circle of Ancients

There is NO WAY that he is 29. That's GOTTA be a typo.

According to TV.Com he was born in 1985. http://www.tv.com/jason-earles/perso...2/summary.html

Thats also what his resume says, but Disney might be covering that up for some reason... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1489118/ (IMDB) says that is was born in 1977 which would make him 29, even though he look and acts like an 18 year old on the show... I agree, something somewhere is not right...
    Patrick Sikorski