Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Banned User

This is so stupid. If they were releasing a show about "Loonatics"(wtf?), then that would be fine. The fact that they want to replace the old Bugs with Buzz is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Thank god Disney only translated some characters into CGI- they're still cute... Could you imagine Maniac Mouse instead of Mickey with devil eyes, sharp/pointed yellow shoes and claws instead of gloves??

wow that newgrounds thing DOES swear alot o_o (no longer will I ever feel guilty about posting VGcats links)

I noticed that the movie did mention anime and that reminds me that it seems that alot of american shows are trying to imitate the style of anime a bit or at least beef up the darkness to compete

I really wish that instead they could take the good things from anime but still do them in american style

it seems like everyones forgetting their origional style that makes them unique

I'm starting to go on anime overload and if I wanted anime I'd watch REAL anime not american rip off darkness

not to say that the Looney toons shouldn't try newer looks but really o_O this is too much like some of that batman stuff they do when they want him to look animeish to fit with a programming block that is half imported from Japan

• Briggha Blazini

They look pretty dope!!

• Minion

Here's a sequel to the original spoof with the redesigned Ace Bunny. There's a link at the end with pics of the redesigns. Still looks crappy though...
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/243842
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentJedi
    Here's a sequel to the original spoof with the redesigned Ace Bunny. There's a link at the end with pics of the redesigns. Still looks crappy though...
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/243842
    Probably still won't watch them. Instead, I'll watch the unedited versions of the old ones on my DVD box.
    Regardless of what they look like, they'll still need the required "attitude" of the old (pre-1960 or so) cartoons. Making fun of Hollywood and such.
    I didn't like the looks of the Animaniacs when they first came out, but when I started watching them, I was amazed at the amount of "industry" jokes that would fly over children's heads.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Best Buds

The last update I heard was that WB had caved into the pressure and was going to rework the characters again.
    ------------------
    DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
    http://www.comedy4cast.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12