• Neep meep beep

TMZ.com - "Pirates 3 sneak set photos!"

From http://www.tmz.com/2006/08/24/pirates-sneak-peak/

"The buzz is continuing to build for next year's release of the third installment of the "Pirates" flicks, especially after Capt. jack Sparrow and his ship of outlaws raked in almost $1 billion (yes- with a B!) dollars worldwide with the release of "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest."

Check out these behind the scenes photos!..."

• Neep meep beep

Re: TMZ.com - "Pirates 3 sneak set photos!"

Oh, and also... this:

Captain Jack Sparrow, a.k.a. Johnny Depp, disembarked from his modern day Black Pearl Wednesday in Palos Verdes, Calif.

Depp was back in costume - wig, eyeliner, dreadlocks and puffy shirt- to continue filming parts of "Pirates of the Caribbean 3." The Oscar-nominated actor boarded a small transfer boat and made his way to the real (at least real onscreen) Black Pearl, currently anchored off the coast.

But not all of the movie is being filmed in the water, they have also recreated the famous ship on a Disney sound stage just beyond the Hollywood Hills in Burbank.

You're just going to have to be patient, however, to get your Sparrow fix. The third installment doesn't hit theaters till May of 2007.

• Closed Account

OK is it just me or does his breeches keep changing color. In the above photograph the color is tan/brownish color. In previous movies they were a weathered blue! Darnit costume department....just as I get my costume ready they go ahead and change!!!

I do believe that they were a brownish color in the last movie but different lighting will cause th ecolor to also look different. At times I thought they were a grayish brown color.

• "Always On The Move..."

Quote Originally Posted by WatchYourHeadNStep View Post
    OK is it just me or does his breeches keep changing color. In the above photograph the color is tan/brownish color. In previous movies they were a weathered blue! Darnit costume department....just as I get my costume ready they go ahead and change!!!
    Tell me about it. PotC Curse of Black Pearl. Full Costume PLUS Frock coat and "effects"... Dead Man's Chest..New Breeches, extrta belt, changes belt buckles on bardings,PLUS Cannabal Island necklace, "crown", septar, dirt, new boots, etc. AND then "World" and Asian Outfit...And I thought Jedi's were expensive to reproduce. LOL

But our PotC group DOES have an "Undead Monkey" now LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

• phbbbbbt

Why why why did I ever move out of the South Bay??? (It was housing prices, I know, but whhhyyyyyy???)
    xo, Deanna