Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by LightBeer
    AHHHHH!!!! I forgot there was a new episode on last night. To bad I was stuck at crappy Disneyland. Did anybody else get to see it?
    I also forgot about it, but that's what the magic of torrent file sharing is for.

• Smells like beer

Quote Originally Posted by girl anachronism
    I also forgot about it, but that's what the magic of torrent file sharing is for.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

• I Hug My Tapirs

I was at work. *hugs BitTorrent* This week's had its moments, but overall I didn't think it was as good. The Bewitched thing had me cracking up, though.
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.
    I'm sorry to ruin the thread, but I cannot stand Family Guy. I do not like the comedy shows that do not make sense, like South Park, Family Guy, and such. I only like comedy that has a storyline and the jokes have to make sense, not be some weird "inside joke refrence" joke that I won't get.

• Puppy Cuddles

I don't really think you can classify South Park as not having a plot. They are always pissed off about something and using their show to satirize it mercilessly. Family Guy is completely random humor and I can see why certain people don't like it. South Park is extreme, but not random.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• Shubisha

I think this week's had too much of the jokes where they just keep going with something silly or not even funny and it just keeps going and doesn't stop but it's still going and you start to get a chuckle because it's still going and you're laughing because it just won't stop! Yeah...too many times this week The CPR one was funny though

A few single moments have sent me flipping in the last 2 weeks. One of them was the little happy cow from last week with his baskin robbins line This week's was Adam West after his bit and "i've failed you" capoff. That was great.

And hey, mickey mouse ears made an appearance in another episode!! =D Bam! bam! Bam! you wanna take it from here bam-bam? BAM! BAM!

ps anyone else think the censors made them change that line "and all that unprotected sex you had but you hear" ?
    Last edited by almandot; 06-18-2005 at 03:11 AM.

• Shubisha

Okay who saw Sunday's? There were not only 4 80s cartoon references in a row that were awesome, but there was another Michael Eisner reference! hahaha

Brian gets on and wins the Bachlorette and wins. After the crew leaves Michael Eisner approaches him.
    "Hi Brian"
    "Michael Eisner?"
    "On behalf of ABC, I'd like to give you this parting gift."
    "the bill for the mansion?"
    "NO GIVESIES BACKSIES!" as he runs away so fast he even trips

• I Hug My Tapirs

Quagmire and his mom... priceless.
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

• Smells like beer

Quote Originally Posted by xfkirsten
    Quagmire and his mom... priceless.
    I laughed so hard when that happened.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456