• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Humor Therapy (Really Funny)

Okay I got this in an email today and really had to share:

Doctor Office Funnies - Part One
    A man comes into the ER and yells,"My wife's going to have her baby in the cab!" I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress, and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly, I noticed that there were several cabs, and I was in the wrong one.
    --Dr. Mark M, San Antonio, TX
    I was performing a complete physical, including the visual acuity test. I placed the patient twenty feet from the chart and began, "Cover your right eye with your hand." He read the 20/20 line perfectly. "Now your left."Again, a flawless read. "Now both," I requested. There was silence. He couldn't even read the large E on the top line. I turned and discovered that he had done exactly what had asked; he was standing there with both his eyes covered. I was laughing too hard to finish the exam.
    --Dr. Matthew T, Worcester, MA
    At the beginning of my shift I placed a stethoscope on an elderly and slightly deaf female patient's anterior chest wall. "Big breaths," I instructed. "Yes, they used to be," replied the patient remorsefully.
    --Dr. Richard B, Seattle, WA
    One day, I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a woman that her husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct. Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a "massive internal fart."
    --Dr. Susan S, Manitoba, Canada

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: Humor Therapy (Really Funny)

More:

A married couple in their early 60’s was out celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table and said, “For being such an exemplary married couple and for being faithful to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.”

“Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband” said the wife. The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II luxury liner appeared in her hands.

Then it was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said: “Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I’m sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.” The wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish...

So the fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! â?" the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of the story: Men who are ungrateful should remember fairies are female.