Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

spooky specters and spooky stories

hi,Have you ever been somewere were something spooky has happened that gave you butterflys in your stomach or a chill up your spine.That happened to me last night.There was a cat in my backyard and I was watching it to see what it was doing because it seemed to be digging or somthing in my moms garden.It was under the garden arch with a bench.Well anyway while I watched my mom yelled down the stairs for me to log off the computer so I did.When I turned back to see what the cat was doing,he or she was gone.I kept staring out at woods,wondering who that cat was or if it had a home.It got dark,and all the sudden I look halfway up between two trees in a spot were there are no trees and I see two lights.They are bright like train headlights and thats what they reminded me off.After five seconds the lights looked like they made a little turn like a train might make and then "POOF" they were gone.I forgot to blink to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me.Then I kept wondering what those lights could be.I told my dad over the phone because he is at my grammas house and my dad thought that was really strange and wanted me to tell my mom.What could those lights be?I swear I saw the lights.I do see lights in our woods but they are house lights,not what these were.Another time in my backyard I was at home ALONE sitting at the computer table in the sunroom,which has sliding doors.I turn my head and look onto the lawn to the farthest,tree near my driveway to see if my dad was home yet because if the headlights are on you can see them hit the tree with light.Then I saw a black figure(it could of been a shadow)hunched over and moving.It looked like a human ducking.It could of been an animal but I thought the figure looked more like a human.The figure that looked like a human looked (in my opinion)like it was trying not to be seen.Anyway I get scared allot now,I think I have been reading too many mysterys.I love to read mysterys but I dont like allot of scary movies because some freak me out.The others was the only really scary movie besides that crop circle alien movie.all the other movies I see may be scary the first time like pirates of the carribean or somthing else I watched.
    Last edited by icedtears; 09-01-2006 at 11:52 AM.

• horsin' around!

Re: spooky specters and spooky stories

wow! can i come over???
    what an interesting place you live in my friend! you may want oogie to take a look at what you wrote here i'm sure he'd be quite interested!
    by the way...have you read inkheart....you gave me shivers because the 'figure' part reminded me of that story!
    keep us posted on any further sightings!

lol,ok.My whole house is surronded by woods on all sides and i have a big winding driveway where even the smallest crack at night can make people jump.Several times when my dad asks my sister to take our dog Watson for a walk down our drivway and back with her friends,so Watson can go to the bathroom.I like to hide in the woods so when they come up the driveway I jump out and scare them.I did that at my sisters party too,she had a luau grad party,and a birthday party and my mom invited my cousins and everyone.While my sister invited 50 friends or more.After all the younger crowd left who were basicly (5,7,8,10,11,12) year olds.I dicided to go and dance and have a good time until ten thirty when my mom and I thought was a reasonable time to go to bed and I was happy it was only 30 minutes left till the party ended.I could not go to bed and when I was trying to fall asleep I got hungry,but I was not supposed to be up so I ate some candy out of my four big cups of candy I got from the pinatas.Thinking of the pinatas,I thought it would be fun if I would sneak out the back door and scare my sister at her birthday/grad party.I was really quiet walking down the stairs because certin select adults were in the kitchen to monitor the party and were drinking.I got outside and sneaked up to were my sister was crowdsurfing and said BOO!!,behind her back. She screamed and all the crowdsurfing people were doing stopped. Then after people relized what happened they started to laugh.The funny thing is not only did I humiliate her, but before when the music was playing jamming tunes all her friends,were talking in groups,not dancing to the groovy music..It was like once the adults went inside,people showed their wildside and were doing GROOVY dances.
    Last edited by icedtears; 09-01-2006 at 12:18 PM.

Anyone have any spooky stories to tell?I would like to hear some real spooky stories that are true.

I have a story to tell you about a real spooky story i read in outsider or some outdoor magazine.This does involve a bit of blood,but is not the full story I forgot some of it and there are alterations because I do not have the magazine currently with me and the alterations are not big.I did not have time to profread it because my mom is yelling at me and saying dinner is cold and I want to be able to come on after dinner.I dont want her to think I been on to long lol.A guy(i forget his name) was going on a camping trip with his wife.they were nearly to their destination when they saw a diner by the roadside.They dicided to stop and have dinner there.The waitress was really friendly,but the guy(lets call him bob)notices there are fresh welts on the waiters arm.He was going to say somthing to his wife,but she was too intrested in chatting with the waiter to notice anything.Once they leave the diner,the sort-of inexperenced camping couple dont go to a campground,they just go out in the woods and set up a tent and go to sleep.The next day bob wakes up and has to go to the bathroom.he goes deep into the woods and finds a perfect place.once he is done he hears a dripping noise coming from the tree behind him.he looks around and sees blood dripping on the ground.Then he looks up and he sees the waitress body haning on a rope.(jill who was the waitress)name tag was on the ground.There were welts all over her body and she was dead.
    He went back to his wife,and so he would not freak her out he did not tell her what he saw.The camping trip ended later.But 2 months later he goes back to the town and goes to the diner and there was a mother there asking for her daughter Jill who has been missing for 2 months.Bob could not bear to tell this poor sobbing mother what happened to her kid.He finally dicides he would go to the police station and tell them what happened in hopes that someone could get caught and guilty of the crime and so the police could tell the mother what happened to her daughter,which Bob could not bear to do.

• horsin' around!

Quote Originally Posted by icedtears View Post
    lol,ok.My whole house is surronded by woods on all sides and i have a big winding driveway where even the smallest crack at night can make people jump.Several times when my dad asks my sister to take our dog Watson for a walk down our drivway and back with her friends,so Watson can go to the bathroom.I like to hide in the woods so when they come up the driveway I jump out and scare them.I did that at my sisters party too,she had a luau grad party,and a birthday party and my mom invited my cousins and everyone.While my sister invited 50 friends or more.After all the younger crowd left who were basicly (5,7,8,10,11,12) year olds.I dicided to go and dance and have a good time until ten thirty when my mom and I thought was a reasonable time to go to bed and I was happy it was only 30 minutes left till the party ended.I could not go to bed and when I was trying to fall asleep I got hungry,but I was not supposed to be up so I ate some candy out of my four big cups of candy I got from the pinatas.Thinking of the pinatas,I thought it would be fun if I would sneak out the back door and scare my sister at her birthday/grad party.I was really quiet walking down the stairs because certin select adults were in the kitchen to monitor the party and were drinking.I got outside and sneaked up to were my sister was crowdsurfing and said BOO!!,behind her back. She screamed and all the crowdsurfing people were doing stopped. Then after people relized what happened they started to laugh.The funny thing is not only did I humiliate her, but before when the music was playing jamming tunes all her friends,were talking in groups,not dancing to the groovy music..It was like once the adults went inside,people showed their wildside and were doing GROOVY dances.
    hahaha! wish i'd had a little brother like you!
    mine had the idea that locking me in a lightless closet with a snake for 3 hours till my mom got home was funny!

• horsin' around!

Quote Originally Posted by icedtears View Post
    I have a story to tell you about a real spooky story i read in outsider or some outdoor magazine.This does involve a bit of blood,but is not the full story I forgot some of it and there are alterations because I do not have the magazine currently with me and the alterations are not big.I did not have time to profread it because my mom is yelling at me and saying dinner is cold and I want to be able to come on after dinner.I dont want her to think I been on to long lol.A guy(i forget his name) was going on a camping trip with his wife.they were nearly to their destination when they saw a diner by the roadside.They dicided to stop and have dinner there.The waitress was really friendly,but the guy(lets call him bob)notices there are fresh welts on the waiters arm.He was going to say somthing to his wife,but she was too intrested in chatting with the waiter to notice anything.Once they leave the diner,the sort-of inexperenced camping couple dont go to a campground,they just go out in the woods and set up a tent and go to sleep.The next day bob wakes up and has to go to the bathroom.he goes deep into the woods and finds a perfect place.once he is done he hears a dripping noise coming from the tree behind him.he looks around and sees blood dripping on the ground.Then he looks up and he sees the waitress body haning on a rope.(jill who was the waitress)name tag was on the ground.There were welts all over her body and she was dead.
    He went back to his wife,and so he would not freak her out he did not tell her what he saw.The camping trip ended later.But 2 months later he goes back to the town and goes to the diner and there was a mother there asking for her daughter Jill who has been missing for 2 months.Bob could not bear to tell this poor sobbing mother what happened to her kid.He finally dicides he would go to the police station and tell them what happened in hopes that someone could get caught and guilty of the crime and so the police could tell the mother what happened to her daughter,which Bob could not bear to do.
    good grief!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I've been slapped in the back of the neck by something that felt like a human hand when I was standing up behind the church podium. It felt like an old womans hand back handing me on the left side of my neck. At the same time, my friend was right next to me and felt the same thing slap him on the left side of his neck. Then two other people were walking by a few feet away from us and felt the same thing on their left side of the neck. I don't know what it was because there were no wires around us and we were standing on tile. So I don't think it could be faulty wiring, but who knows. I just remember feeling what seemed to be the fingers of an old woman slapping me on the back of my neck. It wasn't scary or anything, it made me curious though.

Hi this is not really spooky but the wandering cat I talked about eariler that I saw yesterday is back.I named him magic because after he leaves my yard and goes into the wood strange and funny things happen.Yesterday lights today going outside to see what the big lump is by my swingset that looks like a cat butt with a black stripe was,because eairler I saw the cat go off in the oppisite direction of the swingset and while I was looking for the cat that wasent there,The real cat brushed up against me and scared me (not to much),but enough to make someone jump.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Well I stayed at a place called Toyon Bay on the Catalina Island and they say that place is full of ghost stories, though I never encountered any ghosts while there. But apparently the famous red headed girl ghost from Toyon got her 15 minutes of fame on a Ripleys Believe it or Not show that involved ghost stories.

That is so werid.The weridist scary feeling I have allot is when all the sudden I get the feeling someone is watching me,so I look behind me and noone is there.Once at high shcool I was walking to where my mom picks me up and I hear my name being called.I looked around and the only person there was this girl in my art class,I dont even know her name but she was new to the school and based on what I know from talking to friends of hers and looking at some of her personality drawings..We had to draw things that reflected our personality.From that I gathered she was not the kind of person to play a prank on me.But I was sure I heard my name being called and their was noone else around.

Dont you think life can get kind of spooky? especilly when it is dark and your home alone or with a pet like a dog or when there is a power outing and your home alone.There was a powerouting once when I was with my sister and we had to sleep in the den with candles.But we ended up staying awake till my mom got home because if somthing happened and the candles turned over or got knocked over iit would start a fire.The most freaky part of the power outing was,going to look for flashlights and not finding any because you cant see,and bumping in to things and tripping.
    The funny thing is while,I am writing about scary incidents I tend to jump at every noise and look behind me.I hear noises up stairs.I wonder if my mom is awake from her nap.I am afraid to check lol.

Anyone belive in ghosts,polergists and supernatrual?I hear from people on tv claiming they seen ghosts and stuff like that,but then I hear it is not true.I dont belive or not belive.I am in the middle.I like going with my dads idea which he told me when I asked him this same question when I was about 14 or 13.He said "I belive there are allot of werid events out there that cant be explained and mysterious things we havent found out about yet".

When your alone in the house and you are scared and jump at every bang,knock or other sort of small noise,listening to music helps.I just tried it.

I also belive that just because you never seen somthing does not mean its not there.I was talking to John in my art class about somthing and the topic went to fairys.I told John that I belived in them.He goes there is no such thing as fairys.I ask him how do you no that.He says when is last time you saw a fairy.I say just because you never saw one does not mean they dont exist.
    By the way I just heard somthing that sounded like when a microphone makes that screeching noise,but not as loud.I could not tell if it came from my computer speaker,but I think i heard it in the kitchen or another room.I would no if it was speeker because I am so near it.That noise scared me so I am blasting my music really loud.My mom said she had an apointment and left but I have butt bitting defender dog.He took a bite out of the mailsmans pants once and my half bro is in the tv room with the doors closed.
    I was joking about him bitting the mailman,he really actually chased him.But he did save my mom from a mouse once.She came rushing into the house and was like Watson there is is a mouse in the grauge,go get it.Both my dad and I screamed no dont let him chash the mouse,because we knew their was a good chance Watson would get it.He did and he killed it,we had a hard time getting it out of his mouth.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast