Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Senior Minion

Re: Whitney Houston Files for Divorce . . .

It's about time!!! I was wondering if they were going to get divorced, or just stay married and have a totally dishonest relationship.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Married and happy again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cmash95 View Post
    the problem is she has no career or life. she can't sing thanks to the drugs and I really wonder about her judgement at times. the one i worry about most is her daughter and the hell she has gone through growing up with those two as parents

Isn't that the truth my heart goes out to her more than either of them. I can't imagin what it has been like to have thoughs 2 as my parents. Makes me glad I had the parents I did.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

I for one am rooting for her, she was a beautiful talented woman and had a voice that few are blessed with. The picture on people.com of her and her cousin Dione Warwick and Clive Davis is hopefully the direction she is going with the help of family and friends she can pull herself up and hopefully her daughter will once again meet the woman she once was.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DISNEYJUNKIE View Post
    I for one am rooting for her, she was a beautiful talented woman and had a voice that few are blessed with. The picture on people.com of her and her cousin Dione Warwick and Clive Davis is hopefully the direction she is going with the help of family and friends she can pull herself up and hopefully her daughter will once again meet the woman she once was.
    Ditto. I agree she had a great talent and threw it away sadly. I hope that she can clean up, and succeed.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

but...they were such a perfect couple together! I agree with DisneyTim, Whitney didn't do anything she didn't want to with him. She threw it all away on her own.

I can just picture an SNL/ MAD TV skit of the divorce hearing with someone pretending to be her singing "I have nothing"

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

• Senior Minion

Interesting how many people want a person to continuely fail.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12