Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

'The Amazing Race' Season 10

The 4-time Emmy Award winning series returns tonight:

Some shows don't need self-created controversies to draw attention. They can fall back on proven quality like The Amazing Race (CBS, Sunday, 8:30 ET/PT), which kicks off a new season with a 90-minute special that just may be the show's best start yet. This time, the 12 teams gather in Seattle and head immediately to Beijing, where architectural glories and a few new game surprises await.

Race's value as a visually splendid travelogue can't be underestimated, particularly when it has the splendors of Beijing to display. But the show rises and falls on its players, and these 24 racers appear to be particularly strong and admirably diverse, as the Race has been since its inception. Though favorites will emerge and change, in the early going I'm rooting for Mary, the feisty, friendly wife of a Kentucky coal miner, who compares landing in China to "dropping a 30-year-old baby in the world and telling him, 'Just go.' " You go, Mary.
    http://www.usatoday.com/life/columni...ner/column.htm
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• For You!

Re: 'The Amazing Race' Season 10

Thank you for mentioning this! I didn't know it started tonight!!!!!!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

I hope I remember! TIVO!!! Yay!

• That one girl.

can't wait for the new season. I've heard that this season has some of the best teams yet.
    Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

• xmanmom

Oh, I am SO excited! This is my FAVORITE!!!

• Princess of my own world

Thanks so much for the reminder! I didn't realize it was tonight.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• That one girl.

Well hello Tyler and James! haha. I hope they are cooler and nicer than the last season's frat boys.

I like the Alabama moms. They've got spunk. Although I don't know how long they will last.

I also like the brothers, the asian guys. Sorry I don't know names yet.
    The father-daughter team seems promising.
    The Kentucky couple and the other arguing couple are going to get on my nerves.

And we've got Beauty Queens AND Cheerleaders. Heaven help us. But I thought it was very comical when the Gay couple was cheering behind the cheer leaders. I love gay men!

Good show tonight.
    Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Kentucky must be very proud!

Gotta love the Los Angeles models, better in Bejing than waiting tables.

And how about Miss California and Miss New York?! The rap world can learn alot from these two steely super-smiley blondes putting their cultural differences aside to push on relatively effortlessly.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Princess of my own world

I thought it was an interesting start, especially that elimination out of no where. I felt really bad for those guys.

I think the father-daughter team will go far. I did like the boyfriends, they were hilarious. I'd want to be on there team because it looks like it would be more fun.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

Well I did watch it, I was actually amazed that some of the teams even made it up the wall. Love some of the teams, can not stand the cheerleaders....sorry but they are really annoying with all of the cheering and clapping. Is it too early to pick the winners?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

I hope this isn't the last season. I've finally gotten Vic to agree to apply to participate in the next season!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• World Traveler

We saw this last night. We need to get an HD TiVo soon.

• Man O Lantern

Oh. My. GAWD. If the cheerleaders mention that they are cheerleaders one more time, I'll have to stop watching the show. Seriously.

I missed the first fifteen minutes (couldn't tear myself away from an epi of Nip/Tuck, where NO ONE mentions that they are cheerleaders), but my husband said they managed to say the word "cheerleader" about two times before I even got in the room.

Okay, and the word coalminer...when I read that on screen, I'm pronouncing it like it's French-- co-al-minyea-- every single time. Like he's a sommelier, or something? I don't know. He's a coal miner. I know that, but seeing the word on screen, and each time, I read it incorrectly. We were dying laughing.

I don't really like any of the teams. The gay guys stood out to me as sweet so far, the brothers, I thought were funny. But I'm not rooting for anyone in particular yet.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

I was kinda rooting for the couple that got the boot, so... I do like the brothers and that's about it right now. I kinda like the male models a little bit. For some reason, the gay guys just rubbed me wrong right off the bat. Although, I cracked up when they were cheering along with the cheerleaders. Whether they were making fun of them or not, that was funny stuff!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

• Oh bother!

I think the line of the night went to the woman from Kentucky (about meeting her husband) "I wanted to talk to him because he was so cute but I was scared because I'm just normal."

I am curious if Sarah will be allowed/will find a way to have her prosthetic fixed so it's not leaking hydraulic fluid. It could be even harder for her if it isn't working properly.

Duke and Lauren seem very strong - if they keep it together emotionally. And I had a pageant competing friend who told me that those girls are very competitive - so I think they will prove to be a threat! I am already sick of the single moms whining and the balding gay guy just rubs me the wrong way.
    WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
    DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast