Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• șoș Tom șoș

Spiderman Sequels...3, 4, 5 and 6!?!?

Raimi On "Spider-Man" 3, 4, 5 & 6
    Posted: Thursday May 5th, 2005 12:03am
    Source: Sci-Fi Wire
    Author: Garth Franklin

Sci Fi Wire spoke Tuesday night with "Spider-Man" franchise director Sam Raimi who says Sony Pictures plans to make six films in total and he would consider helming them all:

"I've heard Amy Pascal [chairman of Sony's motion picture group] say she wants to make six Spider-Man pictures. So I think she's a woman of her word. And if she says there'll be six, there'll be six. ... If they were to ask me, and if I felt as passionate as I feel now about the character and had this great hunger and desire to tell the story, which I really do now, you couldn't keep me away from it."

Raimi also said the upcoming third Spider-Man film will in part chart Peter Parker's (Tobey Maguire) interior journey as he deals with his feelings about the death of his beloved Uncle Ben - "he's going to have [to] look a little more inside himself and recognize and deal with some of the deficiencies that he has as a human being."
    This is awesome news! I hope it culiminates in a Sinister Six film!

• șoș Tom șoș

Also recently annouched Thomas Hadden Chruch, hot off his work on "Sideways" will join the cast of Spiderman 3 playing the villian Sandman.

cool news but not exciting. i'd prefer them to stop at 3. after 3, people will get old/replaced/be dead. they can cover the whole essence of spidey in 3 films. film 1: becoming spider-man. 2: love and spider-man. 3. dealing with both. as much as i love spider-man (i saw the first one 5 times in 3 weeks...) I don't want to see it overdone and become crappy like the clooney and kilmer batman era. leave it at 3 sam!

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zissou
    cool news but not exciting. i'd prefer them to stop at 3. after 3, people will get old/replaced/be dead. they can cover the whole essence of spidey in 3 films. film 1: becoming spider-man. 2: love and spider-man. 3. dealing with both. as much as i love spider-man (i saw the first one 5 times in 3 weeks...) I don't want to see it overdone and become crappy like the clooney and kilmer batman era. leave it at 3 sam!
    NOOOOO if Raimi stays involved I say go for it. One director will afford the tone and story and pace to continue.... Spiderman saga is bigger and better than a trilogy 4, 5, 6 allow Raimi to explore the symbote saga- introduce Venom at some point. I for one am all for it provided Raimi continues to helm them.

•   
    • Minion

Now it is time to speculate who the other 4 villans will be...
    Check out my other blog:

• Reaver of Souls

Venom would be the be-all, end-all for me. I'm a huge V fan, and to see his symbiotic badness on the big screen would be too awesome...
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by cellarhound
    Now it is time to speculate who the other 4 villans will be...
    You mean 3 villians...Sandman is all but locked for the third film... last I heard

i heard somewhere, heck maybe even from u schuks, that there is going to be multiple villians, possibly an evil harry. actually i know this sounds unbelieveable but my friends older brother goes to usc and because of an internship, got to go to the spider-man premier, where he talked to sam himself. sam told him that harry would turn to the dark side in either part 2 or 3. dunno if thats still true. as for venom, ive heard raimi doesn't like him very much and i heard that another company owns the rights to him. but these are all rumours. see the thing that scares me about 6 spider-mans, is that there were 6 star wars films. 4 of which directed by lucas. lucas made an excellent film, and then kinda ruined it 30 years later (but he has a chance to redeem himself) raimi is a lot more mentally stable and grounded i suppose. but what if sam pulls a lucas and gives us a hob gob binks!

• Reaver of Souls

Raimi doesn't like him, no. That's why I hold out small hope. But as for the rights, they are Marvel's just like the rest of the Spideyverse (until Stan gets done, that is!). The only other person who might have a claim is Todd McFarlane, who created Venom. I don't think he has any rights to the character, though, since he was a Marvel employee at the time, and we know Marvel doesn't share well...
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

• șoș Tom șoș

I would like for them to keep as much of the original cast and director and producers in tact to create the franchise...as long as there heart was in it...Whilst Raimi is not a Venom fan I have heard him mention in interviews that the symbote saga is ripe for a movie but he wanted to work out some of the more classic Spiderman stories in the first few films.

I thought I heard rumors that the main cast signed on recently to do 6 films, so hopefully that's true so spidey doesn't get switched around.

With the way things were left off in spidey 2 how can Harry not go to the darkside in Spidey 3? Hopefully Venom will be around in Spidey 4.

I hope to see Venom, Vulture, and Black Spider-Man

• wasting time

Ugh.

I hope that after Summer 2007's Spider-Man 3 there will be no more Spider-Man movies. Tobey Maguire (last I heard) is not doing any more sequels after that one.

• șoș Tom șoș

• Minion

Venom And Carnage, Venom And Carnage, Venom And Carnage, Venom And Carnage, Venom And Carnage!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast