Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Man O Lantern

Re: Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D

I'm hoping to go this weekend in Tualatin!! It's not playing in Portland, but it's just down I-5 a bit for me.

I'm more excited than the kids, so I don't even know if we'll take them. Might be date night for us when we go.

• Senior Minion

I went today with a friend. I like the short that was aired with the movie, gave me a good laugh

Movie was awesome!!! I really felt like I was there, but thankfully, nothing popped out at you, like in some 3-d movies.
    The color was great, it was weird seeing the movie like that, but it's worth it. I had never seen the whole thing before, so it was cool.
    The glasses they gave made us look like we had bug eyes, lol.

The whole 'kidnap the sandy claws' song creeped me out!!! But it was funny at the same time. The 'la la' part gave me the chills. Evil laughs.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Seems the closest one to us is in Thousand Oaks. I just hope it's still playing there the weekend of Nov. 3rd since we will be gone.
    Im going next weekend in TO (cause I live a mile from the Theator)
    I hope its worth the money.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

I'm going today @ 4:45PM in El Capitan. Can't wait! I'm going to have to make a quick trip to Disneyland to pick up this Jack Skellington tee that I've always wanted to get but kept putting it off.
    Also, anyone hear about the new special edition 2-disc CD of the soundtrack they're releasing the 24th? Has a bunch of artists singing the songs from the movie. My friend gave me a "bulletin" about it on myspace along with a video of "This is Halloween" done by Marilyn Manson. I have it on my myspace profile if anyone is interested in hearing his rendition of the song. I'm no fan of his music, but I actually like the way he did the song. Enjoy...

• I'm Flying High

I went yesterday and it was great. Most of the shows are sold out and there was a long line even when you have tickets in advance.
    The daydream princess

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Great time at El Capitan yesterday. Interesting people out there on Hollwood Blvd. But I really liked the statues of the Pumpkin King and the waterfountain in Halloweentown on the balconies in El Capitan. Also enjoyed the organ music being played before the film started. I'll have to go back again before it leaves in January. What a shame it ends on January 4th though, my birthday is the day after and that would have been a great way to celebrate.

• Space Mountain Expert

saw it... loved it... want to be Jack Skellington forevermore!
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

• Shablagoo!

I saw it last night and it was great. I loved the sharp presentation and the 3d worked great. With the great resolution I was able to get a real good look at the Grim Reaper, the Gatekeeper, the hag, and some of the other no speaking residents of Halloween town. Is it just me or does it look like there is a Frankenstien monster in the movie? Right at the end of "This is Halloween" on the far left.

• Why do you keep talking?

saw this in Moreno Valley (closest theatre showing it frequently) and I loved it. it was my first time seeign it in the theatre and I was the whole way. It took a lot for me not to sing out loud though...
    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
    You set the bar I could not live up to
    Tonight the light is breaking through
    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
    Zebrahead

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez

I saw it last night (7PM) at El Cap and loved it!

Here is a thread I started with pictures of a few of the animated characters from the movie:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42370

The pictures may not be too clear man was it dark!
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?

• Banned User

Finally one opened near my house!!! I am so excited to see it over the weekend!!!

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    Finally one opened near my house!!! I am so excited to see it over the weekend!!!
    Did it open in Seattle? Where? I saw it in Auburn last night, but a Seattle location would potentially be better.

• :)

Long Beach Town Center about 20 minutes from Disneyland is playing it..right off carson

Its not fair its not playing out here in Calgary only in Ontario and I was so looking forward to seeing it.
    "A pirates life for me"

Next trip to Disneyland April 3 to April 7 2011 For our second honneymoon and with out the kids.

• Delawarean Girl

For me today. I went out today. I went all the way in Wilmington,DE to see Nightmare Before Christmas 3-D. That was so enjoyable. Plus; I got lucky today. The progector broke for a little bit and then the manager came in and said they weren't if they can fix it and have it going. But the men up there in fix and had it going. But still; be able to see the movie. The Manager gave us free movie tickets; to see a movie free. And the movie ticket has no expire date and I can goto any Regal's theater. Which is good. There is another Regal that better to get to and I won't have to go all the way to Wilmington,DE; unless their will be another select theater movie I would like to see.

Oh, I love Nightmare before Christmas very much. I believe I truly showed it today. Plus; I dressed up as Sally for Halloween. I won the cute award for it;too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast