• Minion

Smallville Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welcome

No one has created one yet, so I thought I'd do one.

So far, the season seems to be going good. Seems to be centered on this new guy, Oliver Queen, aka Green Arrow. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

And in last weeks episode, I almost thought that was Poison Ivy. But she knew Kal El, so I doubt that theory now.

Some of you might recognize the guy that plays Jimmy. When I first saw him in the season premier, I thought no way, he's on it again? Nope, thats not Shawn Ashmore, Iceman from the X-Men films and who also appeared in an episode of Smallville in an earlier season. That's his older twin, Aaron, and yeah they do look alike. Naturally, of course.

So, anyone want to post any thoughts on this show? Feel free to do so.

Re: Smallville Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welcome

Justin Hartley is dreamy...... *sigh* ok now that I've gotten that out of my system....I'm really looking forward to the formation of the Justice League!!!

btw Justin Hartley is the actor that plays Oliver Queen/Green Arrow. Well....he was also the actor that was cast for the Aquaman series that didn't make it on the CW

• Minion

Mentioning the Justice League.......

Last night, I pulled out my copy of Ultimate Guide of the JLA book to look in on the Green Arrow, and had it sitting on my bed till the end of the episode.

Then at the very end of it, when Queen was talking to Clark about helping others, and then the credits rolled, I looked back to the book and the very first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was the JLA logo. Gave me chills.

Too bad the Justice League Unlimited series on CN got cancelled.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I loved the first 3 seasons of Smallville but from the 4th-now it has been no even close to the first episodes and is now just being made for money.
    They need to make better villians just make some human villian with super powers and maybe make a new main villian that has power that rival Superman and Im not talking about another Zod like a new orignal character that is not just there for a season he'll be a villian that apears every now and then to fight Clark. This oculd also lead to him being in a new superman Movie instead of having Lex. But thats just me wanting something new that could spice the show up.

• Minion

Well so far, I think they've had Aquaman, the Flash, Supergirl, Green Arrow, and maybe Green Lantern?

And for villians, they've had braniac, the parasite and those are the only ones I can think of at this time.

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Very excited about this development.

I have been collecting Green Arrow for years, and I have an almost-complete run going back about 30 years of various books he has been involved in.

Despite having been around since 1941, he really only got his own book in the late 1980s, and aside from a brief 'Super Friends' cameo, his TV debut was through Justice League Unlimited (which was done exceptionally well).

REALLY excited by his recurring role in Smallville, and it has finally attracted me to the series. It will be a while before we start seeing the episodes in Australia though...
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• Minion

Was it me, or was that one girl that was a friend of Kal El's from the phantom zone HOT?!

Since I don't have TV reception I'm only on season 5, and I agree that Season 1, 2, and 3 were awesome. Season 4 got way to 'Hootchie' for my taste and season 5 was much better than season 4.

I'll have to wait for Season 6 to come out on DVD.
    (PS Season 1 - 4 now only $14 at Wal MART)

• Minion

Any thoughts or ideas as to who that was at the end of last week's episode? The one with the glowing eyes, and then flew off. And is the person good or bad?

• Minion

So, it seems there is going to be a little version of the Justice League on January 11th, with Clark, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Flash, and Cyborg.

Some might wonder who Cyborg is......he wasn't featured in any of the Justice League series in recent years on Cartoon Network. But he was in some episodes of the highly corny Superfriends. And they kinda did a nod to that character (or how he looked anyways) when Clark xray'd Victor and saw his bionic parts inside. And some might wonder who the guy was that played Victor/Cyborg in the episode from last season. From the previews, I thought it might have been Pete, but no it was actually the guy who played the Famous Jett Jackson.

It will be interesting to see how this storyline plays out. Now all they need is Bruce Wayne, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern.