Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Re: Disney on Ice...A Disneyland Adventure

I loved the little masks that came with the popcorn and cotton candy!

• Man O Lantern

We saw it, too, and my daughter really loved it. She's six. I thought it was cute, fairly well-done. I liked it better than some of the other Disney on Ice shows, actually. We've seen the Pixar ones and a jungle one. I liked this one better....because I like The Incredibles and Disneyland. It was just cute.

Talking Re: Disney on Ice...A Disneyland Adventure

Yay!! I'm so glad somebody liked it!! Thanks for coming to the show and enjoying it!!!!!!! When did you go??

• Assistant Minion

We saw it last night. We have seen 4 Disney on Ice shows (Toy Story 2, Princess and last year's very cool Nemo on Ice) and this one was, easily, the worst we've seen.

It really paled next to last year's Nemo, which was very imaginative and supremely strange. This one was bland, and was clearly meant to be Disneyworld, not Disneyland. The strange liberties they took with classic Disney attractions was odd, like changing the painting from Haunted Mansion, or calling Big Thunder the "out of control mine ride."

I got disapproving looks from my wife for laughing at the wrong time, like when Mickey and Minnie are imprisoned in the Pirates jail. Music selections, as noted above, were also odd, like playing "Cold as Ice" by Foreigner whenever Frozone came out (makes sense ... unless you are listening to the lyrics).

All in all, Feld Productions looked like they weren't really trying this time, and that was disappointing. But, we'll be back next year, as strange stuff like this doesn't come around all that often.

To quote my 7 year old daughter, "That wasn't very good, was it?"

i saw it last night as well, it was 3 of us that are ex cast members, we got the tickets for free , b ut we were laughing so hard, yea best part was haunted mansion and i would have been really disappointed if i would have paid =)
    but as other people mention , at the end of the show , i thought wow that was it huh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ...TWO BITS!

http://micechat.com/forums/micechat-news-archive/49719-%5Bspoiler-alert%5D-disney-ice-disneyland-adventure-review.html

It really did feel like a big advertisement for Disneyland, especially in the 1st act. I still thought it was an interesting show.

For some reason they have 2 titles for this show, don't know why. "Disneyland Adventure" and "The Incredibles at the Magic Kingdom" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian View Post
    I loved the little masks that came with the popcorn and cotton candy!
    Those were scary. They had lots of Syndrome and Dash masks. I saw the baby mask once. Everything was overpriced.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• ...TWO BITS!

Quote Originally Posted by PabloTheMonkey View Post
    My wife and I went last week and both of us came away unimpressed. The first half was pretty good, but after intermission it seemed as if they were just wasting time. At times it got so cheesy I thought I was watching a parody of an ice show. I also found it confusing that some things were given generic names instead of their proper Disney names, such as the Runaway mine car ride instead of Thunder Mountain. But the worst part had to be the songs they were playing for each of the Incredible family as they changed into their superhero outfits. Wow, I could have sworn someone was just making it up as the show was going on. Overall, I would give it a below average grade, at least for adults. The kids, on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying the show.
    Yeah, the whole "scene" with the costume department was probably the slowest and lamest part of the show. Then it finally got to Mr. Incredible's solo part and that was quite interesting...

I also noted the "runaway mine car ride"... why do they want to do call it that?!

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12