• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Can you spot the hidden Mickey on this newspage?

Can you spot the hidden Mickey on this news page?

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/

Be sure to also check out the story about the Grant Ranch house. My paranormal research group is mentioned in the article.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Re: Can you spot the hidden Mickey on this newspage?

I see it I see it!!!!
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• Banned User

If a scary face pops up and scares me, i'll be pissed!

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

The funny thing about the story is that he neglects to mention what happened when we went back inside the house. The reporter asked me to take some pictures of him, Lisa (the ranger), and Gloria (the group leader for Ghost Trackers). The camera worked fine til we got to Edith's room. For those of you who don't know.. Edith was a murderer. She is known to have killed at least 5 people, including her own daughter, but no charges were ever brought against her because she was a wealthy land owner. When we got to Edith's room, the flashlights that we had and the cameras all stopped working. We left her room and the flashlights came back on, but the camera had it's batteries drained (they were fresh batteries too, having just come out of the package a few minutes earlier). We replaced the batteries with some new ones and after verifying there was a full charge in them, I went back into Edith's room to take a few pictures. Again, the batteries died after just a few moments. This is actually a common occurrence in areas of paranormal activity.

We left the house right after that, put new batteries in, and had no further problems.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

That is seriously creepy oogie.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• Minion

That is freaky!!

I see the hidden Mickey!!

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frecky View Post
    That is seriously creepy oogie.

believe me, I've experienced a lot worse in that room. Earlier in the year one of the guys who hunts wild pigs in the park was driving by the house when he saw a light in Edith's room. He described at as softly flickering (Not like a candle though). He thought that it might be someone who had broken into the house because the only other person in the park at the time was the ranger, and he was over at the old indian sweathouse on the other side of the park. He got to the closest point to the house and looked in the window from his truck (a distance of about 20 feet) when suddenly the light came on full and he saw a woman in a white dress staring out the window back at him. The lights then went out and the lady vanished.

Now there are a few things to realize here... 1) The house is alarmed when no one is in it. The alarms were not set off nor had they been disabled that day. 2) Edith's room has no electricity or lights in it. So there was nothing there that could have caused the light that the guy saw. 3) The hunter went and grabbed the ranger after seeing this. The ranger went into the house, and found nothing had been disturbed and no one was in the house.

The hunter refuses to go near the house now. lol.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

I dont blame him. I wouldnt want to either.

But Pet Semetary is one of the only movies that still seriously scares me.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

Quote Originally Posted by OogieBoogie View Post
    believe me, I've experienced a lot worse in that room. Earlier in the year one of the guys who hunts wild pigs in the park was driving by the house when he saw a light in Edith's room. He described at as softly flickering (Not like a candle though). He thought that it might be someone who had broken into the house because the only other person in the park at the time was the ranger, and he was over at the old indian sweathouse on the other side of the park. He got to the closest point to the house and looked in the window from his truck (a distance of about 20 feet) when suddenly the light came on full and he saw a woman in a white dress staring out the window back at him. The lights then went out and the lady vanished.

Now there are a few things to realize here... 1) The house is alarmed when no one is in it. The alarms were not set off nor had they been disabled that day. 2) Edith's room has no electricity or lights in it. So there was nothing there that could have caused the light that the guy saw. 3) The hunter went and grabbed the ranger after seeing this. The ranger went into the house, and found nothing had been disturbed and no one was in the house.

The hunter refuses to go near the house now. lol.
    Yeah i would be doing the same thing.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

• Oh my Goodness!

Awww. Mercury News. A bit of home while I am stuck out here in Ohio. Thanks! The hidden mickey is fun too!

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frecky View Post
    I dont blame him. I wouldnt want to either.
    That's what makes it so fun though. In that room we have gotten the sounds of furniture being moved and thrown to the floor (The sounds are on our website), and I have had an experience there myself. I took a picture with my digital camera while in the dressing area of the room, and got a womans face screaming at me in the picture. The face was completly transparent and had a elongated open mouth that looked fairly spooky. I had 2 other people look at it with me just to verify what I was seeing, and then suddenly my camera turned off and wouldn't turn back on. This was all in the same room where the camera and flashlights wouldn't work.

I left the room and my camera came back on, but all the pictures I had taken that night had been deleted.

Do I think that Edith is still in the room? Yes. Do I think she likes company in there? Definatly not!!!

yes I can that was almost to easy!!! lol