Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Banned User

well.. i said dont click on it.... LOL If you do it is your falt to see a funny spoof of something not yet in theaters....

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie
    He doesn't need to tie in with the original trilogy because he'll just keep going back and changing it to fit. Just like with Hayden at the end of Return of the Jedi. There was no reason for that change. Did we really not know that the other old guy was Anakin.
    Good point. That was, for some reason, incredibly irritating. Christensen looked so stupid standing there with Yoda and Obi Wan. It was like being jarred awake from a serious dream. Lame lame lame lame lame.....

I'm wondering if, in ten or twenty years, Lucas will go back and begin tweaking Ep's I through III as well. If he does something stupid like that I'll finally throw in the towel and admit that, yes, George Lucas is indeed an evil Sith Lord.

• Practically Perfect

Here are some things to make you all laugh (I hope)

I's Penny Arcade (a comic seris) so it might not be good for younger people (not that I probobly have to worry about that on here, but oh well)

sorry if they're kinda random

I read a plot synopsis of Episode three, and it sounds awesome! General Greviouse is THE ultimate villain. Yoda will kick loads of butt, Obiwan will battle General Greivouse, Palpatine will go crazy and slaughter the whole jedi cousel, Anakin will kill Mace Windu, Yoda will help the wookies, Clone Troopers are ordered against the jedi, Obiwan and Anakin will have a ten minuite light saber duel, and Anakin will get burned to a crisp.
    Hail Matt Ouimet, the savior of Disneyland!

• Space Mountain Expert

where are you getting these synopsis of Episode III? I'm interested in learning why Lucas hasn't written in some monumental change, like having Anakin destroy Obiwan. I mean come on. Who is really going to believe that Obiwan can beat Anakin in a 10-minute light sabre duel? Not Me! But then again, I'm of the opinion that Obiwan should have perished at the hands of Darth Maul. Now there was a character who should have prevailed and entered into all three of the prequels!
    Long live the Empire!
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Quote Originally Posted by disneyking
    where are you getting these synopsis of Episode III?
    Long live the Empire!
    Lot's of Fan websites have various plot synopsis(www.theforce.net, millienumfalcon.com, ect.), ususally derived from information from the offical site or fantasies. Much like rumors or the like found on Disney Fan sites, lot's of speculation of what may be or what may come.

Also the opening crawl as stated in earlier post's can be found here: http://www.starwars.com/

Quote Originally Posted by disneyking
    I'm interested in learning why Lucas hasn't written in some monumental change, like having Anakin destroy Obiwan. I mean come on.
    While Lucas can conviently change small parts of the Original Triology, I think he would have a difficult time coming up with a way to remove Obi-Wan from Epsiodes 4-5. He's a major character in A New Hope and has small parts in the other two.

It will be interesting to see if he can come up with something monumental like the Luke/Vader "I am your father." scene.

• Space Mountain Expert

I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

• Space Mountain Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie
    While Lucas can conviently change small parts of the Original Triology, I think he would have a difficult time coming up with a way to remove Obi-Wan from Epsiodes 4-5. He's a major character in A New Hope and has small parts in the other two.
    First off, thanks for the info. I'll check out those sights. As for the Obiwan thing, I know that Lucas could never finish off Obiwan in these prequels. That was just my daydreaming, what-would-I-have-done-differently thoughts being expressed.
    As you can tell, I'm a huge fan of the Dark Side of the force. But only in the movies. I'm a good guy in real life, I promise.

the world of disneyking

• All you need is LOVE

I can not wait I am a Star Wars nut and yes I am a Girl.

• Minion

I miss Darth Maul...

The Animated Clone Wars are coming to DVD next month I believe. I also heard something about a direct lead in to episode III...

• All you need is LOVE

Really thanks

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Gumball Rally Volunteer!

The new theatrical trailer for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, will be airing tonight during The OC. After that, it will go live on StarWars.com and other websites.

Stay Tuned, and may The Force be with you!
    Happy Anniversary, MiceChat!

• -Going Retro-

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod
    The new theatrical trailer for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, will be airing tonight during The OC. After that, it will go live on StarWars.com and other websites.

Stay Tuned, and may The Force be with you!

Ah yes, I was told this afternoon to make sure Tivo is set for the OC even though we don't watch it.

• Doing it with a flair

I'm going to have the OC on in the background just to see the trailer
    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

I just saw it, and WOW!!!!! I mean WOW!!!!! It looks amazing! You can definately tell that the acting will be much better. The special effects look great, and there looks like there will be an awesome fight scene between Yoda and Palpatine in the Senate chamber room, force throwing the floating platfroms at each other! This movie will definately not dissapoint!
    Hail Matt Ouimet, the savior of Disneyland!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast