Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Minion

Is it on the net yet? I didn't watch The O.C. to see the trailer.

• Minion

Well you can watch it on starwars.com if you register. I'm sure it will show up on fan sites soon if it hasn't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Shakers
    I'm sure it will show up on fan sites soon if it hasn't already.
    Speaking of such: http://www.wallysworld.org/html/movie_releases.html#s

scroll down and click on the second link under the Star Wars poster. The one with the word Trailer next to it

• A Little Rabid

The trailer didn't excite me too much. I blame the small screen and the home environment. But I'll be seeing it anyways, even if it's pretty much a lot of dialogue...
    Padme crying made me sad.

• mouseketeer007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman
    Woo hoo! Hayden Christensen getting thrown into a vat of molten metal! Now that's entertainment! :devil:

I heard a rumor that Samuel Jackson's gonna die though... I wonder what happens to Yoda?
    umm, all the jedis die. they mention that so many times in the originals. why do u think yoda lives in a swamp while obi wan is in a desert? they were the only jedis that darth didn't kill off

• Banned User

Yeah, and I don't mean to be too snarky or anything, but I do know that. As signified by the and the I was making a little joke. I don't think it's too big of a mystery where all the Jedi went.

No worries though, 'kay?

Quote Originally Posted by mouseketeer007
    umm, all the jedis die. they mention that so many times in the originals. why do u think yoda lives in a swamp while obi wan is in a desert? they were the only jedis that darth didn't kill off
    The Jedi will all die, but it doesn't have to show all of them get killed in Epsiode 3. They have 20 years to hunt them down before Epsiode 4 picks up the story. Judging from the trailer and rumors
    Spoiler
    Palpitine orders the Clone Troopers to turn on the Jedi. It would be safe to assume that Darth Vader also helps to hunt them down and dispose of them as well.

Besides they need some good guys around for the rumored TV Show.

• Space Mountain Expert

All I can say is that I hope we see Mace get mowed down in Episode III. Don't get me wrong, he's a sweet Jedi and all, but, being the fan of the Empire like I am, I must root for the best Jedi to have the best death scenes.
    If it was in my power, I'd have ObiWan get the smack down as well. Long live Anakin/Vader and the Empire!!!!!
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

• ...the legend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyking
    All I can say is that I hope we see Mace get mowed down in Episode III. Don't get me wrong, he's a sweet Jedi and all, but, being the fan of the Empire like I am, I must root for the best Jedi to have the best death scenes.
    If it was in my power, I'd have ObiWan get the smack down as well. Long live Anakin/Vader and the Empire!!!!!
    Oh, Imperial S***, eh? Bwah ha ha, I love it!

• ...the legend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennidisneyfer
    Oh, Imperial S***, eh? Bwah ha ha, I love it!
    Hey! That's not a bad word!! S-K-U-M. Is that better?

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie
    The Jedi will all die, but it doesn't have to show all of them get killed in Epsiode 3. They have 20 years to hunt them down before Epsiode 4 picks up the story. Judging from the trailer and rumors
    Spoiler
    Palpitine orders the Clone Troopers to turn on the Jedi. It would be safe to assume that Darth Vader also helps to hunt them down and dispose of them as well.

Besides they need some good guys around for the rumored TV Show.
    Big question is how Amidala (sp?) dies. I think she kills herself or Obi-wan kills her. She has to die, since she knows of the whereabouts of the baby (babies), and under torture would likely give up the knowledge and be killed anyway. Or, she'll simply be tortured so Obi-Wan will show up, not unlike Ep V.
    And then another other question is, will the six movies make sense if shown in chronological (Star Wars' chronological) order by someone who's never seen them?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by sediment
    Big question is how Amidala (sp?) dies.
    Do you really want to know? According to a site purporting to have "heavy spoilers" and lots of leaked scenes...
    Spoiler
    ...she's a victim of spousal abuse (her hubby's signature hands-free force choke) from which she "never fully recovers," and then she "dies after giving birth to the twins." How long after? Immediately after, as in complications during child-birth? Or some time later? To die giving birth to Luke and Leia would indeed be the easiest way for Lucas to kill this character off. Almost a cop-out, I would say. However, I remember Leia telling Luke in Ep. 6 that her mother died when she was "very young," but that she had memories of her mother -- faces, images. Does birth count as "very young?" Would she have memories after several minutes of life? Perhaps a few years elapse over the course of the movie before we see what finally does Padme in. Or perhaps we never actually see her die and those scenes of her final hour are lost to the nether-region between the end of Ep. 3 and the beginning of Ep. 4. The leaked scences from the movie definitely show her on a hospital bed of some sort, but she is still alive. The person who posted the images says that Obi-Wan is saying farewell to her, but perhaps these are only scenes of the twins' birth and the narration was simply some misleading information. But then we're back to the question: How and why exactly does she die?

Sorry to babble on. I'm well aware that this is a Disney forum and that there are whole forums devoted to Star Wars and that everything's probably been very neatly solved over there, but hey. :o

• A Little Rabid

Or if you want to keep it in oh so romantic mode...
    Spoiler
    She dies of a broken heart.
    I lurk.

anyone here a member of TFN forums as well?

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman
    Faintly, then growing, you hear the opening guitar licks of the Shaft theme, then just as it opens up he draws his light saber and starts kickin' clone trooper @$$!

"Oh, who is the man, who'd risk his neck for his Jedi brother man?...."

Windu!! RIGHT ON!! They say that Windu is a bad mutha...SHUT YO' MOUTH!! But I'm talkin' 'bout Windu! Can you dig it?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast