Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Gumball Rally Volunteer!

Can't wait for Episode III?

According to an article at Cinescape.com, the opening 'crawl' for the movie has been released.

Click here for all the Star Wars Ep III goodness!
    Happy Anniversary, MiceChat!

Also you can go to the official site to see all 6 opening crawls: http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/...6/indexp2.html

• Banned User

Oh sweet jesus. ANOTHER Star Wars movie!!! George Lucas needs to take his money and shove it up his...okay I'll stop now.

• e komo mai

I read the 'crawl' and laughed.
    "The fiendish droid leader?"
    Oy vey! lol!

• Man O Lantern

Without clicking on the above links.....I just gotta say that my middle daughter's obsession with Darth Vader has definitely kicked up a notch this year.....her bday is two weeks before the movie hits the theaters, and she's have a Darth Vader birthday party. :devil:

Okay, now I'll go click.

• Banned User

Come to the dark side...

• Banned User

Woo hoo! Hayden Christensen getting thrown into a vat of molten metal! Now that's entertainment! :devil:

I heard a rumor that Samuel Jackson's gonna die though... I wonder what happens to Yoda?

• Old Timer

Yoda dies many years later. Personally Episode three will be the biggest event of over 25 years of Star Wars, I cannot understand why people do not understand the the historic significance this next episode is, of course those that gripe about the new episodes were not born when the original Ep 3 came out and how it affected everything and everybody.

Those of you that don't appreciate the endless timeless story please let us others do....
    Micechat member # 98

TARDIS
    "Time And Relative Dimension In Space."

• e komo mai

I'm really only interested in seeing this one to see how Lucas is going to tie this trilogy into the New Hope trilogy.
    There's so much to cover in 2 hours or so. Should be interesting.

• punkndrublic

I hope they dont change the stormtroopers voice into the clonetrooper voice. I'm not really digging the clone trooper voice overs.
    Open the blast doors, open the blast doors!

Quote Originally Posted by DLtrooper
    I hope they dont change the stormtroopers voice into the clonetrooper voice. I'm not really digging the clone trooper voice overs.
    I don't think they will since Lucas already switched Boba Fett's voice to the same as Jango Fett's with the DVD release. If he was going to change it he would have done it at the same time. My thinking is that by the time of 'A New Hope' most of the remaning StormTroopers are no longer clones but regular recruits, since there is no mention of Cloning in Epsiodes 4-6 other than Obi-Wan saying he fought in the Clone Wars.

• Minion

So this Grievous guy kidnaps Chancellor Palpatine? Suuuure.
    I hope they have a scene out of the Big Lebowski: "Chancellor Palpatine..he kidnapped himself, man! I mean, he owes money all over town, including to the droid army patsies....I mean, he's gotta build a death star..hadn't that ever occurred to you, uh, man?"

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman
    Woo hoo! Hayden Christensen getting thrown into a vat of molten metal! Now that's entertainment! :devil:
    Yeah.....There is a God!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]I heard a rumor that Samuel Jackson's gonna die though... I wonder what happens to Yoda? [/QUOTE]

"Why it's your father's lightsaber....When you absolutley positively have to kill every last MO**** FU**ing stormtrooper in the room...ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTIONS!!!!"

NOT SAMUEL J!!!! Damn...He's my fave actor. Oh well, he was too low keyed in Star Wars.

Oh well, Hayden Christiansen Disfigured...The Emergence of Vader...The rise of the Empire...Chewie makes his appearance...and hopefully Jar-Jar faces a very slow and painful drawn out death at the hands of Vader and all would be right in the Universe.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    I read the script. So DARK, so fast, so wonderful. Of the six movies, this is my favorite script.

But I'm a huge fan.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Old Timer

If the final episode (though its in reality #3 in the saga series) is done right that is correctly it will be the crowning masterpiece of both the 20th and 21st century. There has only been a few series even remotely as close as SW in viewer loyalty such as the Matrix trilogy. LOTR is the obvious most popular series though it and Matrix were developed in a shorter and closer time span.

Star Wars cannot be replicated and hardly imitated though its hopeful another producer/director may take up with episodes of after #6 (the legacy continued from Princess Leia/Hans Solo) that GL did visualize, if I remember correctly the original saga was of 9 episodes and was slated to finish around 2008 or so but rumors are that GL wants to retire entirely.

The absolute best thing that could happen would be for Disney to buy the rights to produce, direct from start to finish the final three episodes (7,8,and 9) use these for the base theme of Tomorrowland and update ST.

It would be expensive but a better deal than buying the Family Channel or even ABC.

With a proper theme and story its possible to even surpass a Pixar dominated future.

BUT.....only if Disney could approach Lucas and obviously Eisner failed in all respects of supporting a proper business relationship.
    Micechat member # 98

TARDIS
    "Time And Relative Dimension In Space."

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast