• Circle of Ancients

Who's keeping up with The Bachelor this season?

Did you see Episode 5 where he went on the hometown dates? I can't believe he didn't pick the Italian girl! She seemed so sweet and her family seemed so fun! I thought he might not pick the Florida girl because her dad was so scary when he got out his rifle. And it seems like he just likes her because he's physically attracted to her...he didn't have much else to say about her. I also thought the Oregon girl might scare him off with all the wedding stuff she had!!!

And WHY must they keep having that Erica girl give her two cents worth at the end of every show...she is so annoying!!!

• Man O Lantern

Re: Who's keeping up with The Bachelor this season?

I'll be watching. Much as I hate to admit it.

Lisa lives less than a mile from me in the next neighborhood over. We recognized the park where she was walking the dog--we're there all the time, and we drive past her house all the time. I went to coffee across from the park the day after the hometown date show and barista says Lisa lives a block away. I called my husband and was all, "I TOLD YOU SO!!!"

She's creepy.

I like the Miami girl (although she's very forgettable) and Sadie. Sadie the most.

• GO DBACKS!!

Yep, watching right now. That Lisa chick has always bugged me. When her friend "accidentally" came by her house with a wedding dress last week, and then she modeled it for the dude...........gosh, just tatoo desperate across her chest. She acted like she had no idea the friend would bring the dress by....ya, right. Then to leave a pile of wedding magazines on the table.....she's trouble.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• GO DBACKS!!

This week is the fantasy suite episode. Oh, maybe I should have put that in spoilers since they always act like it is such a surprise to get that little invite.

• Circle of Ancients

Oooohh Earkid...you get to watch it an hour earlier than me due to the time difference ...don't give anything away!

Hey Stinkerbell...remember that first episode where Lisa and the prince did some tree hugging? I wonder if she'd want to do some banana slug kissing with him as well! Heh heh heh!!

• Just Me

I am just glad Lisa is gone. I finally had to mute the tv...between her voice and the sniffing, I just couldn't take it any more.

• my two sunshines

I picked Sadie from the beginning - she was the most genuine - anyone notice her lisp? She is darn cute! Previews showed the ring - I didn't like that ring at all! Anyone else?

• GO DBACKS!!

I thought the ring was very regal. Not my taste but it was OK. It will overpower little Sadie's hand though.

OK, here's my theory........it seems like the TV producers are trying to push us to think that prince dude is really falling for Sadie which means he will probably pick the other girl. Gosh I don't even remember her name, she is so generic. This same scenario happened with Ryan, Trista and Charlie. I was shocked when she picked Ryan!! It was then I realized how the producers and editors manipulate the show. Made me feel stupid for not realizing it sooner, sheesh, I wasn't born yesterday.

I really thought Andrew Firestone and his chickie had a chance. But that quarterback dude was such a dolt! I gave up watching that season.

• GO DBACKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    Oooohh Earkid...you get to watch it an hour earlier than me due to the time difference ...don't give anything away!

I would never ruin your fun!! I was just commenting on how the girls always seem so surprised by the invite when they know good and well it's coming. So fake. Not last night though. I loved how Sadie was sweating it even before the topic came up. I thought it was kindof over reacted about the whole incident. She could have just said that she would accept the invite because she wanted to spend some alone time with him and reiterate her feelings about "waiting". Oh the drama..........I keep forgetting this is a TV show.

• Circle of Ancients

I know you wouldn't ruin my fun Earkid!!!

I am soooooooo glad Lisa is finally gone! I love how she tried to argue with the Prince about how her motivations were not as bad as he thought. But I also noticed that this is the second time he has acted a certain way when a girl stood up to him or disagreed with him.

I think he's having a great time with both of the remaining girls, but I think he will pick the teacher. There seems to be a lot of chemistry between them and she seems genuinely sweet. I think Sadie is genuine and sweet too, but I also think she is smart enough that she could be just playing her cards right to have gotten this far and not necessarily madly in love with him. And I would think she might want to marry a guy who had the same Christian values as she does if her faith is that important to her to have remained a virgin all this time.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

PB - I think you are exactly right. I picked Sadie from the beginning but more and more I think she needs to be with someone who has the same faith/values system that she does and if he DOES pick her, that will be the reason it won't last.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• Man O Lantern

I think he likes Jenn more and I'm glad it's not just me who feels she's generic! She's so forgettable.

But she looked fabulous this week with her hair down and that headband--beautiful girl. I never really noticed her before.

I don't know about Sadie. They edited it to look as though she walked out when he gave her the fantasy suite card--but she did her little walk beforehand. I hate editing!! She's sweet and I really like her, but I feel like he genuinely likes Jenn.

• Man O Lantern

The tell-all is tonight! I can't wait. Looks like Lisa gets grilled. And after meeting her this weekend, I hope it's goooood.

I hope they don't spend too much time on Erica. Ugh. She's had her fifteen minutes, it's time for her to disappear.

• GO DBACKS!!

No comments on the finale? Anyone, Bueller..........Bueller?

Honestly, I watched Heroes during the first hour and then I watched Monday Nite Football for the next 45 minutes. I mean, sheesh, he doesn't choose until the final 10 minutes. I just can't watch him hem and haw for 110 minutes.

I have the tell-all Tivo'd and haven't watched it yet. That show is usually the most fun of all.

I agree with Stinkerbell, I hate the editing. The promos showed him slipping a finger on someone's finger and yet he didn't technically give it to her last nite. But then he made her put it on. What's with that? Don't they usually have an "after the rose" show where the *cough* happy couple are seen together in public for the first time. Has anyone heard if they are doing something like that this season?

I loved Sadie's dress. Jenn's dress sort of bored me. Sure it was all glittery, but it hid her figure and made her look flat, IMO. Lorenzo seemed subdued at the end........maybe it was just me and my overly critical eye.

And Stink, what's this about meeting Lisa? Details please..........