• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

Disney Store Starts the Holiday Season with Storewide Specials - PrimeZone, 11/16/06

PrimeZone, 11/16/06
    Disney Store Marks the Beginning of the Holiday Season With Can't-Pass-Up Storewide Specials; Early Shopping Hours and Day Only Promotions Start Black Friday

Innovative Toys, the Trendiest Fashions for Kids, Great Gifts to Give and Holiday Decorations ... All for the Most Magical Time of the Year

PASADENA, Calif., Nov. 16, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- Disney Store locations nationwide will usher in the holiday season with special promotions, gifts with purchase and incredible savings on its exclusive lines of holiday toys, clothing, holiday decorating and home goods beginning November 24, the day after Thanksgiving. Traditionally known in retail as "Black Friday," the biggest shopping day of the year at Disney Store will no doubt make many Wishes Granted!

Nationwide, most Disney Stores will open at 5 a.m., with 20% off on everything until 10 a.m. After 10 a.m., guests will receive a special gift with purchase -- a fun pair of Mickey Mouse ears to make the rest of the shopping day merry and bright.

This holiday season, Disney Store has created an amazing selection throughout every store. Toys, apparel and home accents, are all inspired by Disney's library of great family films ... The Little Mermaid, Disney Princesses, and the blockbusters, Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean and Disney/Pixar's Cars. Gifts range from the extravagant Special Edition Ariel Doll, with hand sewn costuming, adorned with crystals ($99.50) to stocking stuffers such as polar fleece character-themed gloves, scarves and hats ($8.50 or 3 for $20). And you can find the stockings to stuff with beloved Disney characters portrayed in a nostalgic whip-stitched style.
    Full Story: Disney Store Marks the Beginning of the Holiday Season With Can't-Pass-Up Storewide Specials; Early Shopping Hours and Day Only Promotions Start Black Friday

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Re: Disney Store Starts the Holiday Season with Storewide Specials - PrimeZone, 11/16

Our store opens at 3:30
    And FYI to all you AZ Disney fans. no Mouse ears at our stores. We were taken off the list for some reason. It sucks cause they looked pretty cool

• I was deleted.

Re: Disney Store Starts the Holiday Season with Storewide Specials - PrimeZone, 11/16

I can't say what... but there will be some amazing deals that day!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Kuzcochick, which is your Disney Store, PV Mall?

I stopped by there shortly after Halloween, expecting
    to see TONS of Christmas Stuff. I was Somewhat
    surprised that there were only two small Displays units
    with Christmas Items. Glad to hear more stuff is coming
    in, but I'm surprised that The Children's Place is starting
    later than usual with there Christmas merchandise.

And no Mickey ears for the AZ stores? GAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
    what are we, the redheaded stepkids???????

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

yeah Aladdin I work at PV.
    And I'll tell you now, if you're looking for Holiday stuff you better hurry in. Everything went down to %25 off and I know it's starting to fly.

And yeah we are the red headed step children which bites!!!