Do you know what bugs me about all those “top 100 movies of all time” lists? No one bothers to ask me. I know, all those experts are suppose to know what they are talking about, right?
Well, now here is our chance to make our own list.
Here’s the deal: PM or E-mail me your favorite movies of all time. I will collect and tally up the data, then give the top movies of all time as voted on by Micechat members. The Movie that gets the most votes shall be named the best.
I will collect votes up until January 25th. Hopefully we get enough people to vote to have a full “top 100 movies of all time” list of our own.
Here are the rules:
1. Each person can nominate up to 20 movies, no more. If you want to nominate less than 20, that’s fine. You can do as few as you wish, but no more than 20.
2. Each movie in a series counts as a separate movie. You can’t say “The Star Trek Movies” you have to chose movies specifically.
3. Don’t rank your own movies. Don’t say, “My first favorite is ‘Rachael, Rachael’ My second favorite is, ‘The Revenge of Blah’ etc etc etc” The list will depend on how many people nominate each movie, not what number favorite it was for everyone.
4. If you want, write up a reason why you love the movie so much. When I post the winners, I’ll quote members who write up a good piece on it. If you wish to have your vote remain anonymous, then let me know that as well.
5. Try to nominate all of your movies at once. It could get confusing trying to see how many someone voted for once. Also, don’t send me a message saying you changed your mind. Make sure you vote for what you want the first time.
That’s it. I’ll post the winning thread with all the winners soon after the 25th. So… Let me hear from ya’ll!!!!