Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith157
    I'm still holding out against hope that Pixar will come back to Disney once Eisner is gone. Disney and Pixar; it's like Cops and Donuts. I can't see it any other way.

Hi everyone this is my first post................I too hope that after Eisner hits the bricks that Pixar will come back home to disney..and for you guys who think Toy Story is old and its time to move on ...dont you remember that toy story 2 was better in every way then toy story 1.....I can only imagine how cool Toy Story 3 will be "if it's from pixar!

• -Going Retro-

Nah, Pixar will never go back to Disney. They can make much more money elsewhere. As far as Toy Story 3 goes I hate to admit it, I was not a big Toy Story fan. :o

• Where's the Big Dipper?

Quote Originally Posted by Disguy
    Nah, Pixar will never go back to Disney. They can make much more money elsewhere. As far as Toy Story 3 goes I hate to admit it, I was not a big Toy Story fan. :o

so we DON'T agree on everything!!

I think that the Toy Story Franchise is a strong one. There is character recognition though the movies: spin off rides and videos as well.

Pixar has made some original storylines over the years and I think that's what makes their movies so appealing to all audiences (well.. except Disguy and his non-Toy Story thing! )
    She walks in beauty, like the night
    Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
    And all that's best of dark and bright
    Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    I hate to say this, but I will not be seeing Toy Story 3 if it is made. Brian watched the second one as a wee little guy a thousand too many times, which killed the series for me. I think that the story line cannot be expanded anymore than it has. All they will do is diminish the strength of the stories fromt he first two films.

If this movie is made, the kids will be seeing it with my dad, who tolerates taking the kids to movies like The Cat in the Hat. And I will spread the word to the grandparents that the DVD is not to be purchased for Brian & Ali.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    Dear.. disney...
    If you cannot get th orignal cast together and have a brilliant storyline..... then the move shouldn't be made....
    I agree Figment especially re: the brilliant storyline! Too many sequels have dumb storylines.....
    Vote for Pedro

• -Going Retro-

I have somewhat high hopes that Disney can pull off the technical part of the movie. I'm sure it will look great (I hope) Quick derail: I'm actually looking forward to Chicken Little :o

Quote Originally Posted by Disguy
    Quick derail: I'm actually looking forward to Chicken Little :o
    You too? I thought I was the only one in that special club

I think Chicken Little looks cute!

--Lord Byron

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by libraryvixen
    I think Chicken Little looks cute!
    me too. Of course I see almost any Disney movie.

(last movie Pooh's Heffalump Movie)
    "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Retlaw Yensid
    me too. Of course I see almost any Disney movie.

(last movie Pooh's Heffalump Movie)
    Oh man... I'm totally in girl mode today.... I wanna see the Heffalump Movie too!!

--Lord Byron

My younger brother works at Dreamworks Animation and they are laughing at the mere thought of Disney creating a Toy Story 3.

• Banned User

Toy Story was fine. A great movie IMO. (I even got the original BUZZ) But I didn't like TS2 and I cnat imageing another one being any better. I hate the fact they made a stupid Buss Lightyear cartoon.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by lyd
    My younger brother works at Dreamworks Animation and they are laughing at the mere thought of Disney creating a Toy Story 3.
    what does he do with dreamworks.. help make the next shrek movie and make it filled with disney hits....(u know.. it could make fun of it being a third sequel.... and show 2 toys shrek style somewhere in it.... getting broken....)

As i said before... kill eisner.. bring back traditional animation.. and let pixar do what it does great.... including any sequels to the movies if they want...

• Know More Than You Should

If a sequel needed to be done, Pixar would do it, and it would be a well thought out, high class production that would probably do better then the original sequel, which did better than the first.

But Pixar doesn't seem to think it needs another sequel, and Disney does. So here we are saying it's gonna suck and it probably will.

• Vehicle rotating backward

Quote Originally Posted by libraryvixen
    Oh man... I'm totally in girl mode today.... I wanna see the Heffalump Movie too!!
    Noooo! Heffalumps and Woozles was a much needed addition to the Pooh lore, which was lacking in any kind of sinister element before. I was nuts about the idea of the Heffalump movie, but was deflated to see that they're going to remove that scary element to them by domesticating one.

Next thing you know, Maleficent and the Pink Elephants will turn out to be "not all that bad after all."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12