Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by cellarhound
    AhShucks... Those are production values...

I will argue that the sociological function is the same... And even further the political function is the same...

It is still in it's essence a recorded public performance. Presenting performative content before an audiance...
    Then you must lump music and radio broadcasts in the same medium and I am and most artists will not. What you are saying is like telling a sculptor that because his medium was derived from painting his art is painting and therefore not new or original.

It is always been about the writing of the performative...
    Tell this to the great documentarians, the great camera men, the great editor who slave to create story where none was written.

I will be honest you can heep piles of argument about film and your opinion that is simply theatre on roids but having spent 4 years of my life studying and appreciating the art of film it doesn't, cannot and will not sway the opinion of myself and most of the incredible artists I have had the rare pleasure to meet with in my life. They too would argue that is is a new artform born forth from theatre and photography but to debase it something like a parlor trick or sideshow at a carnivale simple designed for audience reactions is to completly miss the depth and the character and the life that film contains and portrays. Our galleries are your homes, our canvas is the world, and our brush is light and performance and the sound of an echo off a tin can.

• Circle of Ancients

The only good Dramady, IMO, is the Gilmore Girls.

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot
    The only good Dramady, IMO, is the Gilmore Girls.
    Oh Oh I worked on that--- see my name all over the season finale of the second season!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12