Thread: Here She Comes

Thumbs up Here She Comes

Here She Comes
    In celebration of the Happiest Homecoming On Earth, the Disney Cruise Line is repositioning the Disney Magic to the Pacific Ocean and the West Coast for the first time ever. The ship left Port Canaveral in Florida on May 14 and is currently making its way toward the east coast of Central America for its inaugural crossing through the Panama Canal. You are invited to participate in this history-making moment by viewing the Panama Canal crossing on May 20.
    The scheduled itinerary is as follows:

Enter canal at Gatun Locks in the Caribbean Sea at 4 a.m. PST
    Exit canal at Miraflores Locks in the Pacific Ocean at 6 p.m. PST

Please click the link below to view the Disney Magic as it traverses the Panama Canal View Crossing Here

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    How exciting! We have a few MiceChatters who will be setting sail this summer aboard the Disney Magic. Thank you for the information MinionLumbo.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

i would also like to post this in the Disneyland Forum, as i think alot of folks might miss this historic opportunity to WATCH her cross the canal... what do you think?? if you agree, go ahead and post it in the DLF. thanks, ML