Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Helping build Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Not Afraid
    The last film I did this with - and was incredibly disappointed - was Napoleon Dynamite. What a contrived bore.
    That's a real fine-line movie. For most of my friends, Napoleon was boring, and only slightly funny the first time around, but later on, as we referenced the movie more and more, it became more funny. Total 'cup of tea' movie.
    -Monorail Man

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries
    Just rented "Being Julia" starring Annette Benning. She was nominated for an Oscar for it but lost to Hillary Swank of Million Dollar Baby. "Being Julia" Was okay, not great, not awful, just okay. I was bummed I paid $4.00 to rent it, but glad I didn't spend money running around to some obsure art house theater to pay $5.25 to see it. People into the Theatre should see it as it gives some cool insight as to how it all works on the boards.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

What in the heck is going on! The world is turning on Wes Anderson! Nobody seems to like Life Aquatic or Royal Tenenbaums. I'll just go cry and watch his movies

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I liked Royal Tennenbaums and have yet to see Life Aquatic, but I plan to.

Royal Tennenbaums was HILLARIOUS. I can see why people don't like it though. that kind of humor is not for everyone. Much like Napoleon which I also love. But Monorail Man is right. That movie gets funnier and funnier AFTER you watch it, much more so than during.
    In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. -Michael Jackson

• Banned User

DisneyKat didn't like Lost in Translation?? That was such an incredible film.

I liked the Life Aquatic. I don't know if it was a good movie... but it was entertaining and visually pleasing.

• o Tom o

I hate to be a part pooper but it makes soooooooooooo sad when people say it wasn't worth there money or what not simply because I know how hard filmmakers try to make a product that a few people will like and occassionally they stumble. I have my fair share of movies I didn't care for but just the fact that it made it to the big screen or rental store and they got my money, made it worth it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12