Thread: Please help.

Please help.

Hello,

First off im new to these boards, and i dont really post on message boards regularly. so im sorry if i mess up or show any incorrect behavior.

My names Pete. Me and my wife love disney, we even had our honeymoon in disneyland. Shes really into nightmare before xmas. We have our apt decorated for the holidays with NBC stuff all over the place. Especially the tree...well...i'll cut to the chase. While trying to remove the cat from underneath it fell and shattered a few glass ornaments. One of them being her Sally ornament. this was around 9 o'clock on xmas day. So basicly ive been trying to hunt it down to replace it, and ANY help would be great. I've honestly been visiting the site alot lately and I feel if any one would be able to point me in the right direction it would be here.

about the ornament. its (was) fairly large. glass and i think it came in a set. with zero and a jack head (head is glass beard is cloth). its hard to describe the sally one, her arms and legs "dangled" and were attached seperately from her body.

ive tried ebay, and the disney.com site, a few others but i have no idea what to do. shes had it for about 3 or 4 yrs now, and shes really upset. and im just trying to do the right thing.

so in closing, thank you so much for helping me if you read this.

-peter

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Re: Please help.

i cant help you with the ornament but Id like to welcome you to MiceChat.
    I think you trying to replace her ornament is very sweet and made me feel all warm and fuzzy that you would go to such great lengths to try and find one.
    Good luck and Merry Christmas!
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

merry christmas to you as well. thanks for the support!

• Still lost in Neverland

First, welcome to the world of Mice Chat. Since I don't know where you live or how often you can get here, but on January 14th (Sunday) and again in July around the time of Disneyland's birthday (7/17) the NFFC has a convention near the Park. They have a big Sale/Trade event and this is where you can find something like this. You have to watch the prices, but most people are willing to bargain on the prices. I have found lots of cool stuff at these events. It's at the Crown Plaza Hotel which is about a mile or so South of Disneyland. There is a website for the NFFC group but I don't know the address. Maybe someone else who reads this can provide that for you. Good luck and tell the cat to stay away from the Tree.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples