• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Desperate Housewives Finale (Warning possible spoilers)

I am SO excited about tonight's finale? Anyone else with me?? I thought we could post about it here! It starts here in only 2 1/2 hours!! Yay!!!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    I'm with you Tink- I am sooo watching! Got caught up with the two episodes they showed lastnight!

However, I am NOT watching extreme makeover, home edition. That seargent had a mountain and a freeway named after her in Arizona which I thought was rediculous (just think about all the money that had to be spent to change all the signage- it was a HUGE joke when I lived there)- JMO and I am sure people won't agree with me- but YAY for DHW!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Yay!! And we'll be watching at the same time too!! I missed last weeks episode so I was deliriously happy they replayed it last night. I recorded it and am watching it right now! I heard the finale is so crazy!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Yay!! It's starting! Already looks good!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Okay you west coasters!! It was so great! You are in for a treat! Since no one else seems to be around, maybe we can post about it tomarrow!!

Three words-

TOTAL CLIFF HANGER!!!!!

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    I agree- total jaw dropper and don't miss it!

Set your TiVo's for GMA tomorrow morning as well- there is an extra scene that they didn't show tonight!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    I'm settling in for the finale now.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Be-Bop Bear

Avondale, AZ (but wishing I was in Anaheim...)
    Great show, but it made me a little sad.

1. Someone dies... well, possibly two people.
    2. Someone finds out they have a child... maybe.
    3. Someone new and mysterious has moved into the neighborhood.

I thought the stories were all great. It just made me feel a little hopeless... not sure why.

Weird, huh? :confused:
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind!

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries
    I knew Rex was going to get smoked. With the Pharmisist giving him the potasium. The problem is, they detected it before he died so now they are going to try to figure out where it came from. I take a drug that increases my potasium and they make sure you have a list of ALL the things you can't eat.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

It was sad that Rex died!! I knew that they might kill him off, but I just thought there was a lot of story left there. But now it's going to get really interesting because you know Bree will be a suspect. Poor Bree.

And do you guys think that pyscho kid is the plumber's son? (why can't I rememebr anyone's names right now??) I kinda think they are going to lead us to believe that but then maybe he won't be.

Man the finale was AWESOME!! It SO sucks that we have to wait so long to find out what happens!!! Maybe I can just sleep for the next few months and it'll just fly by!!

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    I really enjoyed the finale, but I always enjoy this show. From day one it got better and better every week, and I thought this episode perfectly capped off the season. And it had me squeeing in delight every 3 minutes or so for one reason or another. I'm dying to see what's coming next season.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• I am a Pluto lover

Of all nights my honey wants to watch the show with me. Way too many questions during such a great show!

I cant believe Rex died. And with Diedra being as she was you cant be sure Zach is Mikes son.

Im so glad they explained the whole blackmail thing like they did. I guess the new couple will be the new mystery. I can not wait for the new season to start!
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

• HersHbe Productions©

I dont think Rex is dead. He read his medical charts for along time and he thinks that Bree tried to kill him, so he might be trying to get back at her. We will know when we see: if its a opened or closed casscet(not right spelling) next season. Plus Rex is buddy buddy with his doctor. Mike the Father? Prolly so. But they made it so obivious. THE show was great! It really ended the scene throughly. Can't wait for season 2 on september.
    -SoarinCitrus