•   
    • Minion

Bob Iger Delivers Keynote at the Consumer Electronics Show -BusinessWire 1/8/07

Bob Iger Delivers Keynote at the Consumer Electronics Show
    BusinessWire 1/8/07

Bob Iger Delivers Keynote at the Consumer Electronics Show

LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Walt Disney Company is committed to working with consumer electronics as it builds on its tradition of using the newest technology to create high-quality content, Bob Iger, president and CEO of Disney said today in a keynote address to the 2007 Consumer Electronics Show.

"We are witnessing an explosion of media and Disney is both reaping the benefits of that explosion and acting as a catalyst by taking a technology-friendly approach," said Iger, noting that the company was the first to offer movies and TV shows for download on iTunes last year.

"Our history of bringing our storytelling and our roster of characters to the frontiers of technology is unrivalled. Since the day Mickey dared to speak in a `talkie,' Disney has boldly taken its content to the cutting edge. Wherever the path of unfolding technologies and imaginative new platforms may lead, Disney will be there. Year in and year out, we are proud to bring our creative content to your innovative products."

Iger today unveiled the latest example of Disney's use of technology by giving the CES audience a first look at the newly redesigned and enhanced Disney.com Web site, which will launch later this month.
    Full Story - Bob Iger Delivers Keynote at the Consumer Electronics Show
    Check out my other blog:

• Banned User

Re: Bob Iger Delivers Keynote at the Consumer Electronics Show -BusinessWire 1/8/07

I want to see the site already! Thanks for posting that.

•   
    • Minion

Re: Bob Iger Delivers Keynote at the Consumer Electronics Show -BusinessWire 1/8/07

I am bugging DisneyTim to see if he can get us a launch date on this... Oh yes, MiceChat Roving Reporters are everwhere... Muahahahahaha!
    Check out my other blog:

• Knight of Naughtyness

Is it just me, or does that site look to multimedia intensive. I'm sure many will like it, but I don't from the screen shot so far.
    -Osky

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Osky View Post
    Is it just me, or does that site look to multimedia intensive. I'm sure many will like it, but I don't from the screen shot so far.
    Yes, but I am sure they are going to put together a low bandwith version for those of us who still have to use dialup...
    Check out my other blog:

• Knight of Naughtyness

Quote Originally Posted by cellarhound View Post
    Yes, but I am sure they are going to put together a low bandwith version for those of us who still have to use dialup...
    Yeah, but usually you have to load enough of the high-bandwidth site to be able to click on low-bandwidth.

I just like the simple sites that convey lots of info, and then have the multimedia buried down one level.
    -Osky

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cellarhound View Post
    I am bugging DisneyTim to see if he can get us a launch date on this... Oh yes, MiceChat Roving Reporters are everwhere... Muahahahahaha!
    Roving reporter here . . . . January 29th.