New CEO for Disney?

With the lawsuit pending on the new CEO I have a suggestion. Why not Steve Jobs for CEO. He can merge PIXAR and Disney togther and we can have Pixarland. LOL

tred lightly, i've only been on for three days know but its seems some of us are already fearing pixars take over i.e. epcot= evil pixar crab of tomarrow.
    wdw-87 fort wilderness with fam.
    00 off property with future wife
    00 carribean beach with fam. for x-mas
    01 all star ask her to marry me also x-mas
    02 off property with inlaws
    03 polynesian with wife and fam. 3 days from wed.
    06 port orleans french quarters with wife for one day

• Having a Grand Day!

No.

• I was deleted.

It would be interesting to have John back for Disney feature animation though. I really don't see this happening.

• The one, the only...

I don't think that Steve Jobs would take the job as CEO of Disney. He is already the CEO of two major companies, Apple and Pixar. I don't believe one man can do three jobs, especially if one of the jobs is over as big a company as Disney. I also don't think he would give up either right now.

But someone like Jobs would be great. He has shown that he wants to be cutting edge. He wants products that are new and not repeats of other people's products. Pixar has also release cutting edge movies, like Toy Story. Someone like him might be less tight with the purse strings and build some real cutting edge rides at these parks. I really believe that this is the spirit of Walt Disney. Walt never wanted to repeat himself and also wanted to "WOW" his guests. He was even cleaver enough to use other peoples money to do it as he did when he "volunteered" to design attractions for the New York World's Fair, and then after the fair closed, he moved them to Disneyland. It is that kind of creative thinking that needs to happen with Disney today!
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• Minion

Pixar should buy Disney, sell off ABC/ESPN, kick out all the Eisner/Iger/Pressler/Harriss goons (not Matt Ouimet, he's a good boy), and bring back real creativity to Walt's company.

It's WALT'S company, nobody else's. Eisner's a frickin' idiot who's so arrogant that he thinks he's the one in charge. He's just minding WALT's store, and he's ruined it.

Steve Jobs and John Lasseter would do Walt proud and restore faith in the Disney name. And Innoventions would get REALLY cool.
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

• Sock Puppet

How about Steven Davidson. That guy has the Disney magic in him.

• My laughing place

Quote Originally Posted by 100th Dalmation
    How about Steven Davidson. That guy has the Disney magic in him.
    Who is Steven Davidson ?

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS01
    Who is Steven Davidson ?
    My bad. I'm sorry. His name is Steven Davison. He's the Creative Director of WDI. (Walt Disney Imagineering)

He's the mastermind that had the idea for "Remember" and the parade and Block Party Bash. And many other things obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by 100th Dalmation
    My bad. I'm sorry. His name is Steven Davison. He's the Creative Director of WDI. (Walt Disney Imagineering)

He's the mastermind that had the idea for "Remember" and the parade and Block Party Bash. And many other things obviously.
    He's the Creative Director for Walt Disney Entertainment. Not the same as WDI, but these days they are practically one department. Only Flower Street seperates them.