• Minion

Uncle Vernon & Harry Potter ... On Stage!

A really smart addition to the cast is Richard Griffiths, fresh from "History Boys" and all the acclaim:

The full cast has now been confirmed for Peter Shaffer's Equus, which opens at the Gielgud Theatre 27 Feb 2007, following previews from 16 Feb - booking to 9 June 2007.

Joining previously mentioned Harry Potter’s Daniel Radcliffe (Alan Strang) & Richard Griffiths (Martin Dysart), is Jenny Agutter (Hesther Saloman), Will Kemp (Nugget), Joanna Christie, Jonathan Cullen, Colin Haigh, Karen Meagher, Gabrielle Reidy, Greig Cooke, Joel Corpuz, Temujin Gill, Jami Quarrell.

Equus is directed by Thea Sharrock, designed by John Napier, lighting by David Hersey, sound by Gregory Clarke, produced by David Pugh & Dafydd Rogers
    Alan Strang seems a normal, obedient 17-year old with a passion for horses. Then one night he blinds six horses with a hoof pick. What drove him to it? His life seems routine, his family loving, his pursuits harmless and yet he has been placed under psychiatric surveillance - an unresponsive patient who is woken each night by terrible nightmares. Only psychiatrist Martin Dysart seems able to grasp the answer to this psychological puzzle. (Some scenes may be unsuitable for children!)
    Last edited by desertdweller; 01-12-2007 at 05:26 PM. Reason: addition

• my two sunshines

Re: Uncle Vernon & Harry Potter ... On Stage!

This is big news for Daniel Radcliffe fans - tho he appears naked on stage - I asked my daughter if she would want to see the play and she turned bright red and said NO! I can't see Daniel Radcliff with now clothes! LOL She blushed when she saw him in the last movie in the bath LOLOLOL (I love it, she's 18 and she's so embarrassed!)

• Minion

Blog Entries

ha ha, yea, its been in the news for some time. honestly, i'm proud of him for trying to shake the "harry Potter" image....if he doesn't do it now, he's gonna be in the same position as Mark Hamil (sp?) and i'm guessing, Andy Serkis...Andys trying too, but i bet he still gets asked to "do the voice" all te time...

• rockin butter sponge!

Once again I am on the wrong side of the pond. I am assuming there will be tight security on cameras being able to take video. I would really like to see it.

• Epcot's my fave park!

Dan rocks but I live in the USA but would like to see him in it, though w/m eyes closed
    Epcot rocks! I luv Capt Jack Sparrow, alongside Will & Elizabeth!
    twitter.com/wdwdisneyland7
    myspace.com/wdwdancetwirlnut
    Tiff Prendergast on Facebook
    youtube.com/svhwdwnut