• Still lost in Neverland

Smallville Last Night

This was a fantastic episode! They got everything right this time. What we saw was the initial forming of Young Justice and hey even got the names right. The only one missing was Beast Boy. This was a good episode and would make a good spinoff series. Wonder Girl and Tara come later anyway so they could do this.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Married and happy again!!

Re: Smallville Last Night

Here's to hoping for that spin off too. Your right though great episode indeed.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

• Jambo!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    This was a fantastic episode! They got everything right this time. What we saw was the initial forming of Young Justice and hey even got the names right. The only one missing was Beast Boy. This was a good episode and would make a good spinoff series. Wonder Girl and Tara come later anyway so they could do this.
    Last Time I checked, Young Justice originally had Impulse, Superboy, and Robin and then later Wonder Girl, Arrowette, and The Secret.

But of course when it comes to Smallville, you pretty much throw comic lore out the window except for a few names here and there.

Anyways, yea, Im hoping to see a spin off seeing as I think Smallville has jumped the shark and is just falling farther and farther from being a good show. But seeing I'm a huge fan of Impulse/The Flash fan, anytime he (in any incarnation) shows up, I'm happy.

...and so ends your geek moment for the day

• Minion

I loves me some Aquaman!

• Minion

It's been a while since anyone posted in the thread, but I did create a thread for this show.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42041

And yes, it was a great episode.

• Senior Minion

Yea, it was a great show. My wife and I caught that episode. Green Arrow sure gave Lex Luthor a nice reminder. OUCH!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• This space for rent

I was really into the Justice episode Thurs night. I kept saying to myself man this hour is going by too fast it needs to be a 2 hour show.

By the way anybody have any info on who the mysterious being was that nuked the zoner(Batista)? was it Braniac, or possibly Martian Manhunter as I've read some other people's guesses on the internet, or someone else all together?

I hope they can get the actor's schedules together again somewhere down the line for another LONGER episode at the least if not a spinoff series.

• littlepirate

I watch that show too i hate when it goes repeat though that makes me mad because i want to see the new stuff.

I think the show is very good and it is exciting and keeps you wondering what is going to happen next.

anyone watch the show that comes on after it called super natural that is a good one too.

• Ardent WDW Enthusiast

Baghira, if you remember back to right before the mysterious stranger appeared, Clark stepped on an Oreo. The Oreo happens to be John Jonez, aka Martian Manhunter's favorite snack. As for when he'll be back, from the preview next week it looks like Clark is going to be attacked by something mentally (creating an alternate reality) so my bet is that other Interstellar Orphan is going to come calling to help Clark again next week

• This space for rent

Thanks Touchdown

I don't know anything about Martian Manhunter other than a few times of seeing the Justice League animated show. Very cool info since I always want Clark to nuke the badguys with his heat vision, and he almost always lets me down.

• Minion

I got one of those big books on the JLA which has a messload of helpfull information on everything you need to know on the Justice League of America, which is called The Ultimate Guide to the JLA.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...89488930&itm=6

They also have those books on Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Spiderman, X-Men, The Avengers, etc. They're basically detailed graphic novels, and you can usually find them in the Graphic Novels section in Borders or Barnes & Noble.

The founding members of the JLA were told in a couple different versions. They've been Superman, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Batman, and so forth. In the book, it gives you background on the main members, Sups, Bats, WW, Martian Manhuner, Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Flash, Aqua Man, Plastic Man, Steel, Green Arrrow, and many of their other allies, including villians, as well as their history on their comics and graphic novels. Really helpfull information for those of you that are curious.