• Padawan

L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain

Okay, ALIAS is my favorite show again!!

So, the whole "Day of the Dead" thing was hokey... but I have to admit the last 20 seconds hooked me again!! I hope they can come back and be as strong as the first couple seasons.

--Jonathan

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM BGI
    So, the whole "Day of the Dead" thing was hokey... but I have to admit the last 20 seconds hooked me again!! I hope they can come back and be as strong as the first couple seasons.

I know what ya mean. I spent the whole ep going, meh, it's only so-so. And then the ending! SQUEE! I screamed out loud at my television. Fantastic ending for the season. Gah!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Space Mountain Expert

Daaaang, I've got to catch up on this. I'm still stuck back on Season 3.
    So this season was pretty good over all?
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

OK....something bugged me though. I'm cool with the reinvention of Vaughn, but what about the history with the search for his dad? Is he the son of Bill Vaughn? It seems so, because even in his conversation with Irina in the finale he commented on her killing his dad. So I'm a bit confused. If his dad is Bill Vaughn, he's a Vaughn, right? If his dad isn't Bill Vaughn, then the whole story line of Irina killing his dad was pretty lame. Unless she killed someone else who really was his dad. But then why search for him so intently?

???????

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scaeagles
    OK....something bugged me though. I'm cool with the reinvention of Vaughn, but what about the history with the search for his dad? Is he the son of Bill Vaughn? It seems so, because even in his conversation with Irina in the finale he commented on her killing his dad. So I'm a bit confused. If his dad is Bill Vaughn, he's a Vaughn, right? If his dad isn't Bill Vaughn, then the whole story line of Irina killing his dad was pretty lame. Unless she killed someone else who really was his dad. But then why search for him so intently?

???????
    After S1 & S2, i gave up trying to understand or think too hard about the show. You have to just suspend disbelief! You'll enjoy it so much more if you just completely drop any expectations. So not sure where they'll go with the whole Vaughn thing next season, but I'm still going along for the ride.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Reaver of Souls

First this show put me off because of the constant crying... I mean, seriously, she's supposed to be this top-notch, behind-kicking agent, and she's crying about something every show. She makes whiny Anakin and Luke Skywalker seem like unemotional computers by comparison...

Now it's like they've slipped into an X-Files story arc...

I simply cannot enjoy this show...
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.