Thread: Cruise Question

Cruise Question

We plan on taking a Cruise next yr but i have a few question. When is the best time to go? We want the wonder so does it go out all the time our just sorting time? Also is the charcter breakfest free our do we have to pay? Has anyone done the pj party with goffy? Thanks for the info you can give me.

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

Re: Cruise Question

The Wonder mainly does the 3-night and 4-night cruises, part of the Land/Sea combo. As for the best time to go, it depends on if you're looking for less crowds/best price, or the best weather.

The character breakfast is free, as are all other meals and snacks while onboard. And be prepared to meet a TON of characters - they visit everyone, adults and children. They also do a fun show throughout the dining room and everyone can participate by clapping or moving along as instructed by the characters themselves. The breakfast is an absolute blast.

Even soda is free! (Except when ordered at a bar.) Meals on Castaway Cay (Disney's private island) are also free.

I've never done Goofy's PJ party.

I do know the kids are constantly occupied with activities, so it's easy for a family to have a care-free good time, with mom and dad having a lot of quiet moments.

Feel free to ask about anything. Disney cruises are practically a hobby for me now.

• Hiding from the Sheeple

Quote Originally Posted by lovesgrumpy View Post
    We plan on taking a Cruise next yr but i have a few question. When is the best time to go? We want the wonder so does it go out all the time our just sorting time? Also is the charcter breakfest free our do we have to pay? Has anyone done the pj party with goffy? Thanks for the info you can give me.
    Character breakfasts are not offered on any Disney Wonder cruises. They are only offered on the Magic or cruises that are 7 or more nights in length.

So if we want the character breakfest we gotta do the 7 day cruise

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneynut View Post
    Character breakfasts are not offered on any Disney Wonder cruises. They are only offered on the Magic or cruises that are 7 or more nights in length.
    Thanks for the clarification! I've only been on 7-nighters.

I went about 5-6 years ago as a teenager, I remember it was alot of fun, just make sure to experiance everything you can. We did hte snorkling, however there wasnt much to look at besides the boulders they had in the water but it might have changed a bit. I think we went in April and it wasnt to crowded yet but it was nice and warm - not to hot. Look into all the attractions that they offer once you are on the boat and ask questions, the staff gave my family lots of pointers.