• I was deleted.

First 'Year of a Million Dreams' Guests to Find 'Suite Dreams' - Yahoo! - 01/25/07

Press Release via Yahoo! - January 25, 2006
    First 'Year of a Million Dreams' Guests to Find 'Suite Dreams' As Disney's Cinderella Castle Opens for Overnight Stays

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla., Jan. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- A Michigan family has made history as the first Walt Disney World guests to win a night's stay inside Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom Park as part of the unique Disney Dreams Giveaway. The Fouch (pronounced like "couch") family of DeWitt, a small town near state capital Lansing, gained the key to the brand new Cinderella Castle Suite Thursday during "The Year of a Million Dreams," a Disney spectacular celebrating the dreams of guests at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disneyland Resort in California.

Jim and Lisa Fouch and their children, Brad and Hannah, were to spend Thursday night in the regal dwelling place - the world's most exclusive resort, with only one room available and no reservations accepted - through the Disney Dreams Giveaway, which awards extra-special dreams through a totally random process. Now, nearly every night for the remainder of 2007, another eligible lucky guest will win a similar stay.
    Full Article available here: First 'Year of a Million Dreams' Guests to Find 'Suite Dreams' As Disney's Cinderella Castle Opens for Overnight Stays

• Earth Intruder

Re: First 'Year of a Million Dreams' Guests to Find 'Suite Dreams' - Yahoo! - 01/25/0

I think it'd be more fun if they had armed guards stationed in case the family wants to leave. Better yet -- Armed ASIMOs
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

Re: First 'Year of a Million Dreams' Guests to Find 'Suite Dreams' - Yahoo! - 01/25/0

"The Fouches became the recipients of the opportunity to become honorary Disney royalty for a day and night because 16-year-old Brad Fouch was sitting in seat eight in the second row of Simulator 4 of the Disney-MGM Studios' Star Tours attraction at 9:50 a.m. Thursday."
    Hey, Disney, do you not understand that you're presenting a show?

Call the confounded thing a "Starspeeder"!

• rockin butter sponge!

i dunno, staying in the castle seems pretty creepy to me.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticIdealist View Post
    Hey, Disney, do you not understand that you're presenting a show?

Call the confounded thing a "Starspeeder"!
    It sounds like they got loaded to the best seat by the CM at Sim 4, no? Either way that is probably exactly what CDS told them to do.

• World Traveler

What a lucky family! I wonder where they were staying the other nights?

• Love Dole Whips

Will the suite be available to the public?

• World Traveler

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStar View Post
    Will the suite be available to the public?
    Yes, but you have to WIN it. Be at the right place at the right time and you might be asked.