Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• white and nerdy

The Micechat Greatest Movies of All Time !!!

The 108 Greatest Movies of All Time as Chosen by Micechat

There were 34 people who cast 572 votes for 319 movies, of which 211 were only voted for once. The remaining votes were split up across the other 108 movies. And here they are!!!!

1: Star Wars: Episode IV- A New Hope (12 votes)
    Released 1977. Directed by George Lucas. Written by George Lucas
    “A Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy Far Far away…”
    Not much can be said bad about this, the first Star Wars movie. Probably responsible for bringing more into our collective unconscious than any other movie, Star Wars not only started one of the greatest movie franchises of all time (and with it toy, video games, and television shows, and countless fans) but also changed the way people make movies. Following a classic hero’s journey, this film used state of the arts technology when it could, and invented new technology when it needed. Books and books have been devoted to this film so suffice to say, “May the Force Be With You.”

2: Star Wars: Episode V- The Empire Strikes Back (11 votes)
    Released 1980. Directed by Irvin Kershner. Written by George Lucas, Leigh Bracket, and Lawrence Kasdan
    “The Adventure Continues.”
    The fight at Hoth is one of the best battle scenes ever, and it’s in the first 20 minutes of the film. Here we meet Yoda, learn that Vader is Luke’s Father, are betrayed by Lando, and watch as Leigh tells Han “I love you” before he is dipped in carbonite. The second act is usually the slowest, but not with Star Wars. With several cliff-hangers at the end, it left everyone wanting more. More Vader, more Yoda, more sexy Billy Dee. Again, nothing I can say can match what has been written and obsessed about. So, remember, “I am your father!”

3: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (10 votes)
    Released 1981. Directed by Stephen Spielburg. Written by George Lucas, Philip Kaufman, and Lawrence Kasdan.
    “The return of the Great Adventure”
    A Rugged Hero, A dastardly Villain, A damsel in distress, a faithful sidekick, and melting the faces off of Nazis. What more could a movie have? The beginning of the Indiana Jones Trilogy (soon to be quadogy) Forms the quintessential action movie. Full of iconic scenes, most famous of which is Indy’s escape from the Temple and natives. Also the inspiration behind one of the coolest theme park attractions ever. If you don’t love Raiders of the Lost Ark, then you probably never saw it. It is good. It is very, very good.

4: Mary Poppins (9 votes)
    Released 1964. Directed by Robert Stevenson. Written by P.L. Tavers (books), Bill Walsh, and Don DaGradi
    “It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!”
    Pure Disney Magic. Pure Movie Magic. Just Pure Magic. Winner of five Oscars including best actress for Julie Andrews, this movie continues to delight everyone lucky enough to watch it. The songs are fantastic from the fun loving “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” and “Let’s go Fly a Kite” to the somber “Feed the Birds”. Probably Walt’s movie Masterpiece, Mary Poppins is “Practically Perfect in Every Way.”

5: The Wizard of Oz (9 votes)
    Released 1939. Directed by Victor Fleming. Written by L. Frank Baum (Novel), Noel Langley, Florance Ryerson, and Edgar Allan Wolf
    “Mighty Miracle Show Of 1000 Delights”
    One of the greatest American novelist’s characters brought to life on the big screen. Winner of two Oscars for it’s music, and beloved across the entire world, The Wizard of Oz shows what is possible when making a movie, and in 1939! Now over 67 years old, it still holds and even surpasses most of today’s great movies. In a time when America was just overcoming the effects of The Great Depression, this movie invited everyone to dream of a better life and reminded everyone that, “There’s no place like home.”

7: Gone with the Wind (8 votes)
    Released 1939. Directed by Victor Fleming. Written by Magaret Mitchell and Sidney Howard.
    “The most magnificent picture ever!”
    Best Picture, Best Screenplay, Best Editing, Best Cinematography, Best Art Direction, Best Director, Best supporting Actress, Best Actress, Best and almost everything. This true American Epic presents a harrowing love tale set to the backdrop of the most tumultuous time in America. Scarlet O’ Hara represents the Old South and we are shown the downfall of both. Important enough to be shown in schoolrooms across the world, this film should be seen by every American. Don’t want to? “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a Damn.”

8: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (8 votes)
    Released in 2001. Directed by Peter Jackson. Written by J.R.R. Tolken (Novel), Fran Walsh, Philippa Boyens, and Peter Jackson.
    “One Ring to Rule them All”
    It only happens once in a lifetime. The technology of movie making is combined with the right director, the right actors, the right screenplay, and the right story. I was part of the collective cheer when I heard that there was going to be a Lord of the Rings movie, and on opening night, I wasn’t disappointed at all. Like imagination brought to life, each scene is a masterpiece in its own right. Thank you Peter Jackson!

9: It’s a Wonderful Life (7 votes)
    Released 1946. Directed by Frank Capra. Written by Philip Van Doren Stern (story), Frances Goodrich, Albert Hackett, and Frank Capra
    “It's a wonderful laugh! It's a wonderful love!”
    So many Christmas stories are full of suger and spice and sticky sweet sweetness. Don’t get me wrong, It’s a Wonderful Life has its moments of sweetness, but there is also sadness, darkness, and fear. This movie gave the world a wonderful vision, not only of Christmas, but also what it means to be a good person. Just as good at making you cry as it is at making you laugh, this story is complex emotionally, deep psychologically, and wonderful absolutely.

10: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (7 votes)
    Released in 2003. . Directed by Peter Jackson. Written by J.R.R. Tolken (Novel), Fran Walsh, Philippa Boyens, and Peter Jackson.
    “There can be no triumph without loss. No victory without suffering. No freedom without sacrifice.”
    11 Oscars and millions of moviegoers say this is a great film. The end of the great epic trilogy of our day gave us everything we could have asked for. Whether it is the epic final battle with the undead forces, The heartbreaking treachery of Gollum, the absolute devotion of Sam, or just how cool an Oliphant looks, this movie is a perfect ending to a perfect series.

11: Star Wars: Episode IV- Return of the Jedi (7 votes)
    Released in 1983. Directed by Richard Marquand. Written by Lawrence Kasdan and George Lucas.
    “The Empire Falls....”
    If the entire Star Wars epic is about the fall of Anaken Skywalker, then Return of the Jedi is about him. The very last scene where Luke sees Yoda, Obi-Wan, and his father (portrayed by David Prowse in the original) then the Jedi Anaken is return. The end of this epic is enhanced by the impossible odds that the rebels face, and the miracles that save them. And it ends as it should. The droids are happy and clean, the lovers are in love, the friends are alive and friendly, the ewoks are dancing, and goodness prevails.

12: The Godfather (6 votes)
    Released in 1972. Directed by Francis Ford Coppola. Written by Mario Puzo and Frances Ford Coppola
    Art and Crime, Love and Hate, Life and Death, Family and Business. The Godfather is a story about them all. Amazingly under-spoken and very mature, this film gives us more than just an inside look at the mob, it gives us something to grab onto and creates a mythology for us to believe in, and be afraid of.

The following movies got 5 to 3 votes each. While each movie is still worthy of a lengthy write-up, I’ll suffice with just a quote from the movie. Feel Free to add more in your replies.

13: Beauty and the Beast (5 votes)
    Released in 1991
    “Ma chère mademoiselle. It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight. And now, we invite to relax, let us pull up a chair, as the dining room proudly presents... your dinner.” – Lumiere

14: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (5 votes)
    Released in 2002
    “It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.” – Sam

15: Moulin Rouge: (5 votes)
    Released in 2001
    “Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End.” – Christian

16: The Incredibles (5 votes)
    Released in 2004
    See? Now you respect me, because I'm a threat. That's the way it works. Turns out there are lots of people, whole countries, that want respect, and will pay through the nose to get it. How do you think I got rich? I invented weapons, and now I have a weapon that only I can defeat, and when I unleash it...
    Oh, ho ho! You sly dog! You got me monologuing! I can't believe it...”-Syndrome

17: The Silence of the Lambs (5 votes)
    Released in 1991
    “A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver. With some fava beans and a nice chianti.” –Hannibal Lecter

18: The Sound of Music (5 votes)
    Released in 1965
    “You are the twelfth in a long line of governesses who have come here to look after my children since their mother died. I trust you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.” – Captain Von Trapp

19: A Christmas Story (4 votes)
    Released in 1983
    “With as much dignity as he could muster, the Old Man gathered up the sad remains of his shattered Major Award. Later that night, alone in the backyard, he buried it next to the garage. Now I could never be sure, but I thought that I heard the sound of "Taps" being played. Gently.” –Ralphie as an adult

20: Le Fabuleux destin d’Amelie Poulain (aka Amelie) (4 votes)
    Released in 2001
    “So, my little Amélie, you don't have bones of glass. You can take life's knocks. If you let this chance pass, eventually, your heart will become as dry and brittle as my skeleton. So, go get him, for Pete's sake!” – Glass Man

21: Back to the Future (4 votes)
    Released in 1985
    “No, wait! Doc. The... the... the bruise... the bruise on your head. I know how that happened! You told me the whole story. You were standing on your toilet, and you were hanging a clock, and you fell, and you hit your head on the sink. And that's when you came up with the idea for the Flux Capacitor... which... is what makes time travel possible.” –Marty McFly

22: Citizen Kane (4 votes)
    Released in 1941
    “I can see you. I know who you are. I watch you... I KNOW. I am what you see. I am what you watch. I am it. I am the hands. I am the feet. I am the eyes. I am the body. I. AM. ROSEBUD. ROOOOSEBUUUD... THE WATCHER. THE FEAR. THE ETERNAL. THE SAINT! You are nothing.” – Charles Foster Kane

23: Goodfellas (4 votes)
    Released in 1990
    “You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****** up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ***** amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?” –Tommy DeVito

24: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (4 votes)
    Released in 1975
    “We're knights of the Round Table, we dance whene'er we're able. We do routines and chorus scenes with footwork impec-cable, We dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and Spam a lot. / We're knights of the Round Table, our shows are for-mi-dable. But many times we're given rhymes that are quite un-sing-able, We're opera mad in Camelot, we sing from the diaphragm a lot. / In war we're tough and able, Quite in-de-fa-ti-gable. Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable / It's a busy life in Camelot / I have to push the pram a lot.” –Knights of Camelot

25: Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (4 votes)
    Released in 2003
    “The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can't. But pirate is in your blood, boy, so you'll have to square with that some day. And me, for example, I can let you drown, but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onesies, savvy? So, can you sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not?” –Captain Jack Sparrow

26: Rear Window (4 votes)
    Released in 1954
    Jeff: He killed a dog last night because the dog was scratching around in the garden. You know why? Because he had something buried in that garden that the dog scented.
    Lt Doyle: Like an old hambone?
    Jeff: I don't know what pet names Thorwald had for his wife.

27: Schindler's List (4 votes)
    Released in 1993
    “I would like so much to reach out to you and touch you in your loneliness. What would it be like, I wonder? What would be wrong with that? I realize that you are not a person in the strictest sense of the word, but, um, maybe you're right about that too. Maybe what's wrong, it's not us, it's this... I mean, when they compare you to vermin, to rodents and to lice. I just, uh, you make a good point. You make a very good point. Is this the face of a rat? Are these the eyes of a rat? "Hath not a Jew eyes?" I feel for you Helen… No, I don't think so. You Jewish bitch, you nearly talked me into it, didn't you?”-Amon Goeth

28: Sleeping Beauty (4 votes)
    Released in 1959
    “Oh come now Prince Philip. Why so melancholy? A glorious future lies before you - you, the destined hero, of a charming fairy tale come true. Behold - King Stephan's castle. And in yonder top most tower, dreaming of her true love, the Princess Aurora. But see the gracious whim of fate - why, 'tis the self-same peasant maid, who won the heart of our noble prince but yesterday. She is indeed, most wondrous fair. Gold of sunshine in her hair, lips that shame the red red rose. In ageless sleep, she finds repose. The years roll by, but ah a hundred years to a steadfast heart, are but a day. And now, the gates of a dungeon part, and our prince is free to go his way. Off he rides, on his noble steed, a valiant figure, straight and tall! To wake his love with "loves' first kiss"! And prove that "true love" conquers all!” –Maleficent

29: Some like it Hot (4 votes)
    Released in 1959
    “He has an empty stomach and it's gone to his head.”-Joe

30: The Lion King (4 votes)
    Released in 1994
    “You have forgotten who you are and so have forgotten me. Look inside yourself, Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the Circle of Life.” Mufasa

31: The Little Mermaid (4 votes)
    Released in 1989
    “I don't know when/I don't know how/But I know something's starting right now/Watch and you'll see/Some day I'll be/Part of your world.” –Ariel

32: The Nightmare Before Christmas (4 votes)
    Released 1993
    “You know, I think this Christmas thing is not as tricky as it seems! And why should they have all the fun? It should belong to anyone! Not anyone, in fact, but me! Why, I could make a Christmas tree! And there's not a reason I can find, I couldn't have a Christmas time! I bet I could improve it, too! And that's exactly what I'll do!” –Jack Skellington

33: The Princess Bride (4 votes)
    Released in 1987
    “Sonny, true love is the greatest thing, in the world-except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe, they're so perky, I love that.” – Miracle Max

34: Alien (3 votes)
    Released in 1979
    “Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo, third officer reporting. The other members of the crew, Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash and Captain Dallas, are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.
    Come on, cat.” – Ripley

35: Clue (3 votes)
    Released in 1985
    “Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her so... much... it... it... the... it... the... f... flames... flames... on the side of my face... heaving... breathless... heaving breaths...” –Mrs. White

36: E.T. The Extra Terrestrial (3 votes)
    Released in 1982
    “You could be happy here, I could take care of you. I wouldn't let anybody hurt you. We could grow up together, E.T.” –Elliot

37: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (3 votes)
    Released in 2004
    “Random thoughts for Valentine's day, 2004. Today is a holiday invented by greeting card companies to make people feel like crap.” –Joel

38: Finding Neverland (3 votes)
    Released in 2004
    “In punishment for lack of an interesting pirate name, Peter shall walk the plank.”-J.M. Barrie

39: Finding Nemo (3 votes)
    Released in 2003
    “No. No, you can't... STOP. Please don't go away. Please? No one's ever stuck with me for so long before. And if you leave... if you leave... I just, I remember things better with you. I do, look. P. Sherman, forty-two... forty-two... I remember it, I do. It's there, I know it is, because when I look at you, I can feel it. And-and I look at you, and I... and I'm home. Please... I don't want that to go away. I don't want to forget.” –Dory

40: Forrest Gump (3 votes)
    Released in 1994
    “You died on a Saturday morning. And I had you placed here under our tree. And I had that house of your father's bulldozed to the ground. Momma always said dyin' was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn't. Little Forrest, he's doing just fine. About to start school again soon. I make his breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. I make sure he combs his hair and brushes his teeth every day. Teaching him how to play ping-pong. He's really good. We fish a lot. And every night, we read a book. He's so smart, Jenny. You'd be so proud of him. I am. He, uh, wrote a letter, and he says I can't read it. I'm not supposed to, so I'll just leave it here for you. Jenny, I don't know if Momma was right or if, if it's Lieutenant Dan. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. Maybe both is happening at the same time. I miss you, Jenny. If there's anything you need, I won't be far away.” Forrest Gump

41: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (3 votes)
    Released in 1989
    “Archaeology is the search for fact... not truth. If it's truth you're looking for, Dr. Tyree's philosophy class is right down the hall.” –Indiana Jones

42: Jaws (3 votes)
    Released in 1975
    “Well, this is not a boat accident! And it wasn't any propeller; and it wasn't any coral reef; and it wasn't Jack the Ripper! It was a shark.” –Hooper

43: Jurassic Park (3 votes)
    Released in 1993
    “I'll tell you the problem with the scientific power that you're using here: it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could and before you even knew what you had you patented it and packaged it and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now you're selling it, you want to sell it!” –Dr. Ian Malcolm

44: Psycho (3 votes)
    Released in 1960
    “A boy's best friend is his mother.”-Norman Bates

45: Singin’ in the Rain (3 votes)
    Released in 1952
    “You keep away from me! Just because you're a big movie star, wild parties, swimming pools, you expect every girl to fall in a dead faint at your feet. Well, don't you touch me!” –Kathy

46: Sleepless in Seattle (3 votes)
    Released 1993
    “Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental.” –Annie Reed

47: Terminator 2: Judgment Day (3 votes)
    Released in 1991
    “No, no, no, no. You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don't say "affirmative," or some **** like that. You say "no problemo." And if someone comes on to you with an attitude you say "eat me." And if you want to shine them on it's "hasta la vista, baby." – John Connor

48: The Shawshank Redemption (3 votes)
    Released in 1994
    “These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.” –Red

49: The Usual Suspects (3 votes)
    Released in 1995
    “What the cops never figured out, and what I know now, was that these men would never break, never lie down, never bend over for anybody. Anybody.” –Verbal

50: Titanic (3 votes)
    Released in 1997
    “Well, yes, ma'am, I do... I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count.” –Jack

51: Toy Story (3 votes)
    Released in 1995
    “One minute you're defending the whole galaxy, and, suddenly, you find yourself sucking down Darjeeling with Marie Antoinette... and her little sister.” –Buzz Lightyear

52: Who Framed Rodger Rabbit? (3 votes)
    Released in 1988
    “I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night. Soon, where Toon Town once stood will be a string of gas stations, inexpensive motels, restaurants that serve rapidly prepared food. Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see. My God, it'll be beautiful.” –Judge Doom

53: Young Frankenstein (3 votes)
    Released 1974
    “Let me out. Let me out of here. Get me the hell out of here. What's the matter with you people? I was joking! Don't you know a joke when you hear one? HA-HA-HA-HA. Jesus Christ, get me out of here! Open this goddamn door or I'll kick your rotten heads in! Mommy!”- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein

The following movies received two votes each. Again, each one is a masterpiece and is deserving of a write up, but, come on. There are way to many of them. Enjoy:

2001: A Space Odyssey (II)
    A Clockwork Orange (II)
    Alice in Wonderland (II)
    All About Eve (II)
    Annie Hall (II)
    Apocalypse Now (II)
    Big Fish (II)
    Blade runner (II)
    Blazing Saddles (II)
    Breakfast at Tiffany’s (II)
    Brokeback Mountain (II)
    Casablanca (II)
    Chicago (II)
    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (II)
    Close Encounters of the Third Kind (II)
    Dogma (II)
    Eraser head (II)
    Ever After (II)
    Fight Club (II)
    Ghostbusters (II)
    Grease (II)
    High Noon (II)
    Home Alone (II)
    Mean Girls (II)
    Memoirs of a Geisha (II)
    Memento (II)
    My Fair Lady (II)
    National Lampoon’s Vacation (II)
    O Brother where art thou? (II)
    One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s nest (II)
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest (II)
    Pocahontas (II)
    Raging Bull (II)
    Saving Private Ryan (II)
    Scream (II)
    Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (II)
    Snow White (II)
    Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (II)
    Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith (II)
    Star Wars: Attack of the Clones (II)
    Sunset Blvd. (II)
    The Birdcage (II)
    The Color Purple (II)
    The Godfather 2 (II)
    The Matrix (II)
    The Rocky Horror Picture Show (II)
    The Shining (II)
    The Virgin Suicides (II)
    This is Spinal Tap (II)
    To Kill a Mockingbird (II)
    Tootsie (II)
    Unforgiving (II)
    V for Vendetta (II)
    Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (II)
    White Christmas (II)

And there you have it. A complete lists of the movies nominated only once, along with a complete list of everyone who voted and what they voted for can be found here:http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...=1#post1344143

Enjoy!!!!!
    Last edited by thejoshualee; 01-29-2007 at 04:27 AM.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Senior Minion

Re: The Micechat Greatest Movies of All Time !!!

Nice Work TJel!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon View Post
    Nice Work TJel!
    Thanks *wipes sweat off of forehead* whew! Didn't think I'd get it done.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee View Post
    Thanks *wipes sweat off of forehead* whew! Didn't think I'd get it done.
    This says is it all.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• white and nerdy

Looking over the list of those that got only 2 votes, many of them are my personal favorites. I hope that people will take two or three of their favorites and reflect on them.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

YAY!!!! For the Jelly man! Thanks for your work on this!

( I really can't believe no one else voted for George of the Jungle! )

• is on the rocks

All I have to say is wow - thanks for putting in all that time and effort. I really enjoyed seeing the results, rediscovering some forgotten favorites, and having my interest piqued by other people's choices.
    She did it!

• Theme song guy

Nice work! I am impressed, but a little sad. How did The Emperor's New Groove not get enough love to be in the top 108? Just for that I will have Yzma make a special drink for all who didnt vote!
    It's like i'm talking to a monkey, a really really big stupid monkey named Kronk.

• Married and happy again!!

Super job TJel great list of movies to. Thanks for all your hardwork.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

• Directly directed

Awesome!! I love the micechat now has it's own list!

• white and nerdy

I was surprised that so few Disney movies made it in the top of the list. I thought for sure it would be all Disney.

I guess people like Star Wars and LOTR better.

• Circle of Ancients

You know, looking at our list I think we did a pretty good job on. There are maybe only 1 or 2 movies on that list that I don't like.

• Oh my Goodness!

Wow! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this! I was just expecting a list - but with the write ups and the quotes this is really neat! Great job! What a fun list! We all have very good taste in movies .

• former CM

Wink Re: The Micechat Greatest Movies of All Time !!!

I almost wish I were a nerd so I could more fully appreciate your selections.

• Lucky, Rather Than Good

It's good to see the better trilogy came out on top
    " Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. " Oh no we might be in trouble

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast