Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 101
  1. #16

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Harry Potter Book Release

    Now how cool is this?
    Two of my top most favorite things all in one place and other people that love them both too! Disney and Harry Potter. Add in a Mt. Dew and I'm set!

    I'm so excited it's coming out in July!! I really had a feeling it would get pushed back until next year but I guess I was wrong!
    I remember HBP came out on opening day of the 50th anniversary so I brought it with me to DL as I camped out!!!
    Good memories!

  2. #17

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: Harry Potter Book Release

    Quote Originally Posted by Nephythys View Post
    ooo squeeeeee- 7/13 Movie release, 7/21 book release?

    heehee- gonna be a good July!
    I LOVE the fact that the Harry Potter book is being released in July. My older daughter who lives with her father is down for the entire month of July and in 05' we went to the Harry Potter Party at Barnes N Noble. We had such a blast! I can't wait to do it again this year. There were about 400 people that year, should be really great!

    Here is one of the pictures I took (shameless kiddie plug )


  3. #18

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    12.5 minutes from Disneyland
    Posts
    14,007
    Blog Entries
    9

    Re: Harry Potter Book Release

    I was just wondering about this this morning.

    "Self", I says to myself, "It's frickin February and JK hasn't said squat about when her book is coming out. Will we have to wait until next year?"

    SUCH a bummer that they couldn't push the date up to 7/7/07 for book seven, but oh well.

    Now all we have to do is WAIT for another SIX MONTHS.

    At least the date is set and we have something to look forward to.

    (Harry lives!)

  4. #19

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Within 78 miles of WDW...
    Posts
    8,864

    Re: Harry Potter Book Release

    she has control, even though scholastic and the others said 7/7/7 would be better for book 7... lol

    she wants everyone to see the movie before reading the book.. im sure...

  5. #20

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    12.5 minutes from Disneyland
    Posts
    14,007
    Blog Entries
    9

    Re: Harry Potter Book Release

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    I'll probably preorder from Barnes and Noble or Borders and pick it up in the store at 12:01am on the 21st. I'll be up all night reading and ready to talk about it in a special Harry Potter thread here on MiceChat the moment I'm done (If I can stay awake that long).

    How BANNED would the person be who looks at the last two pages and tells us all what happened?



    A person should receive prison time for that.... People better learn how to use those spoiler boxes or a Micechat riot will break out.

  6. #21

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Harry Potter Book Release

    Do you think there's a reason she chose 7-21-07???
    It seems like there's something behind everything she does.

  7. #22

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Within 78 miles of WDW...
    Posts
    8,864

    Re: Harry Potter Book Release

    Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan View Post
    How BANNED would the person be who looks at the last two pages and tells us all what happened?



    A person should receive prison time for that.... People better learn how to use those spoiler boxes or a Micechat riot will break out.
    i think im going to be reading the last page, last word.... if its not
    Spoiler
    scar

    then somethings changed

  8. #23

    • I love loop jokes.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Northridge, CA
    Posts
    802

    Re: Harry Potter Book Release

    Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan View Post
    Now all we have to do is WAIT for another SIX MONTHS.

    At least the date is set and we have something to look forward to.

    (Harry lives!)
    I'm kinda happy we have to wait 6 months. One of the best parts of the whole Harry Potter series is the waiting period between each book. The anticipation, the guessing, the debates, oh the frenzy!

    (And YES, Harry lives! Snape is good, btw!)

  9. #24

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Harry Potter Book Release

    Quote Originally Posted by French25Fan View Post
    I'm kinda happy we have to wait 6 months. One of the best parts of the whole Harry Potter series is the waiting period between each book. The anticipation, the guessing, the debates, oh the frenzy!

    (And YES, Harry lives! Snape is good, btw!)
    I agree, waiting for it makes it all worth it!
    It's going to suck after finishing it though........just wait.

    So who shed a tear after finding out Dumbledore died???
    (I can say that now because if you're reading this thread you should have read book 6 by now)
    You can admit it here, we're all friends.

    I agree that Snape is good but I hate to say it, I think Harry is going to die. It's gonna be Voldy and Harry. But then I doubt myself because it's too obvious.

  10. #25

    • I love loop jokes.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Northridge, CA
    Posts
    802

    Re: Harry Potter Book Release

    Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    I agree, waiting for it makes it all worth it!
    It's going to suck after finishing it though........just wait.

    So who shed a tear after finding out Dumbledore died???
    (I can say that now because if you're reading this thread you should have read book 6 by now)
    You can admit it here, we're all friends.

    I agree that Snape is good but I hate to say it, I think Harry is going to die. It's gonna be Voldy and Harry. But then I doubt myself because it's too obvious.
    I'm gonna use the spoiler thing, just in case.
    Spoiler
    Do you think the 6th horcrux is harry's scar? Has this rumor been debunked?

  11. #26

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Harry Potter Book Release

    Quote Originally Posted by French25Fan View Post
    I'm gonna use the spoiler thing, just in case.
    Spoiler
    Do you think the 6th horcrux is harry's scar? Has this rumor been debunked?
    Yes and no.
    I do believe a part of him is inside of Harry but the "item" you mentioned wasn't left on purpose. It might be what you say but I have a feeling it wasn't a planned or left on purpose.
    I can't get into detail without giving away too much for people that haven't read book 6 but do you see what I mean?

  12. #27

    • I love loop jokes.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Northridge, CA
    Posts
    802

    Re: Harry Potter Book Release

    Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    Yes and no.
    I do believe a part of him is inside of Harry but the "item" you mentioned wasn't left on purpose. It might be what you say but I have a feeling it wasn't a planned or left on purpose.
    I can't get into detail without giving away too much for people that haven't read book 6 but do you see what I mean?
    The only reason I would gree that the Item-I-Won't-Mention is NOT one of the thingies is because it was an accident. So, he couldn't have made the thingie by mistake?

    And yes, I totally get what you're trying to say.

  13. #28

    • Rock Star Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,363

    Re: Harry Potter Book Release

    I'll be picking it up at Costco Saturday morning. Usually the best price within a quarter or so.
    7/21 is someone's birthday. Someone JKR doesn't know.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

  14. #29

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Harry Potter Book Release

    Quote Originally Posted by French25Fan View Post
    The only reason I would gree that the Item-I-Won't-Mention is NOT one of the thingies is because it was an accident. So, he couldn't have made the thingie by mistake?

    And yes, I totally get what you're trying to say.
    Cool!
    So we're on the same page.
    I agree that the item-we-can't-mention was left on accident so he-who-must-not-be-named couldn't have left the thingie by mistake.

    I think JK should have used your terms instead. I like them better!

  15. #30

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Harry Potter Book Release

    They said there's going to be an adult version, a kids version, and something like a special edition version for somewhere around $60.
    I want the adult version and the special edition so I don't mess up when I read.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Harry Potter book 7
    By krystledm in forum Disney and Industry Theatrical, Music and Publishing Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 10:59 AM
  2. 8th Harry Potter Book?
    By Barbossa in forum Disney and Industry Theatrical, Music and Publishing Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 12:23 PM
  3. RB's Harry Potter Release Adventure (with a few pics)
    By Radiobarry in forum Disney and Industry Theatrical, Music and Publishing Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 11:55 AM
  4. Does anyone else NOT want the 7th Harry Potter book to come out?
    By Speedway in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 07:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •