Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Ugly Betty

I am surprised that no one has started a thread on this fabulous show!

America does a wonderful job of emulating her character and the rest of the ensemble cast just adds to it. I absolutely LOVE Amanda's character, so flawed and evil, it's awesome!

So how about the last episode, anyone want to dish? I thought the fit between the two broth... brother and sister.. oh hell was kind of forced and dry.

Anyone NOT see it coming that the mother admitted to killing Fae Summers?

I am still wondering what's going to happy to Betty's dad and his case worker, I keep cracking up every time they show a scene of them together.

My favorite line,

"You are just going to have to ride that squishy train!"

• Minion

Re: Ugly Betty

• Disappearing/Reappearing

I love this show...but, I hardly ever get to see it. I'm usually busy on Thurs. nights, and miss it. I love it, though. Very funny.

• Directly directed

I Love this show! I'm busy watching the office Thursday nights so I watch it Friday's at abc.com and I did not expect that turn of events! It's such a good cast, they all so such at good job! I love Amanda and Mark.

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

I also watch The Office (which I'm addicted to) on Thursdays so I watch Ugly Betty on ABC.com. I was not aware you could watch a bunch of ABC shows on line. A couple of weeks ago I spent a couple of days watching all the Ugly Betty shows online back to back. It really helped to get the continuity of the show.

I like it a lot and to answer the first post, yes I saw it coming that Mrs. Bradford would say she killed Fae. But is Faye really dead? That mysterious lady in the sunglasses ... if you watch the very beginning of Thursday's show she is in the background of the shots from fashion week sitting in the audience watching a runway show. And they show this just as that Fashion Guy is talking about Bradford being arrested for her murder.

• Hedonist

I've been wanting to watch this show after recently discovering that Salma Hyack is in it - but I'm horrible at remembering when TV shows are on.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Salma is off it now GY, but she's the producer so she may come back.

I do not watch much tv anymore, and this one is the only new show I have watched religiously since Gilmore girls came on the air. Great writing. Creative. Hysterical. Wacky. And Vanessa Williams is amazing!

• e komo mai

I watched an episode a couple of weeks ago and liked it.
    It reminded me of Devil Wears Prada in some ways.
    America Ferrera is fantastic.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Here are my opinions on it, I watch it with mom on occassion.

Justin is funny in my opinion, I also think is mom is really good looking, and busted up laughing during last weeks episode when the dad went to Mode and stated that he wanted to see Alex .

I've been wanting to watch this show after recently discovering that Salma Hyack is in it - but I'm horrible at remembering when TV shows are on.
    Isn't she also the creator or producer of the show?

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Wendygirl View Post
    I like it a lot and to answer the first post, yes I saw it coming that Mrs. Bradford would say she killed Fae. But is Faye really dead? That mysterious lady in the sunglasses ... if you watch the very beginning of Thursday's show she is in the background of the shots from fashion week sitting in the audience watching a runway show. And they show this just as that Fashion Guy is talking about Bradford being arrested for her murder.

Oh! I never noticed the woman in the sunglasses, I will have to check that out!

• Banned User

i always forget their names, but the receptionist who slept with daniel, and vanessa william's assistant are hoots. They are so overboard. I hope they either bring in another love interest for betty or better yet, henry's girlfriend catches them together and she leaves especially since you didn't see her. as far as faye goes, there wasn't body in the kript. but we do know that alexis set her dad up as revenge. So next season, mom is in jail for killing faye, and alexis and daniel team up against dad to take over the whole company. there is plenty of intrigue to come.

• Love Dole Whips

I love it. Can't wait for Betty to get with Henry. He's a cutie.

• Directly directed

I liked thursday when the cleaning lady was explaining the soap opera and it was something like "she's a stripper but she used to be a nun and now shes pregnant with the butchers child but she doesn't know that the butcher is her second cousin" and then Wilhemina responds with "Tale as old as time" Made me laugh. And I love all the hidden disney refrences. Like Tale as old as time, and walter singing beauty and the beast...

• no flash photography...

I tried watching it once and I really did not like it at all. IDK..maybe it's something you have to watch from EP 1....

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

I've seen comercials on it, but never felt like flipping the remote to that channel, so should i? What is this show even about?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast