• Now 40% less bitter!

Kim Possible has new episodes! Boo-ya!

Is anyone else happy that Kim Possible has new episodes? I'm pretty pleased. I know I don't fit the targeted demographic for this show, but it's just funny! Plus, it has a pretty great cast. On Saturday night (2-10-07), they aired four new episodes.
    I think my favorite moments were at the end of the first episode, during the credits. Ron has a clipboard and he's on the phone with Kim asking her questions. One of the questions involves her water-skiing over a shark (heh, heh, heh). My other favorite moment was the episode where they introduce Camil Leon, a villain who pretty much is Paris Hilton. Fight the power, Kim.
    Oo-de-lally!

• Shablagoo!

Re: Kim Possible has new episodes! Boo-ya!

Rats I forgot and missed it.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

I only saw two of them last night, the Camile one and the Valentines one. (actually I fully intended on watching them all but forgot)

Having not really watched the show much since the most recent movie, I realized how much I missed KP. The writings still smart and it's just a lot of fun. Though, not having been a fan of The Kim/Ron more than friends relationship... I dunno, it keeps feeling like they're forcing it or ignoring it... could just be me though

• Now 40% less bitter!

Yeah, I sort of feel that way, too. I wonder if they'll have them break up at all? I thought Ron had more chemistry with the girl from the ninja school, as far as chemistry can get on KP, that is.
    Oo-de-lally!

I was so thrilled to have four new episodes on my TiVo last night! I loved them all... Though Ron sounded a little weird in the first few minutes of the first one (with Prof. Dementor), but became normal within the nest 5 minutes.

I couldn't help thinking though, that they were going a little too High School Musical as far as the Kim/Ron relationship. At least there were a few pecks on the cheek, but no holding hands or other touching at all? Very interesting way to downplay the entire plot change. Wonder what will happen if their relationship either deepens or ends.

• Directly directed

I so watched all 4 last night. My best friend called and I said sorry, I'm watching Kim Possible. True story. And I don't have Tivo. My favorite line? The Valentines episode when Wade walks away and Monique says: "Aww man! It's valentines day and I'm dateless!" The Bueno Nacho worker gives her a look "Dateless is good"

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

I know I don't fit the targeted demographic for this show
    neither am i but still love it, theres nothing wrong with liking good programing!

as for the episode I'm really glad that KP is back i hadn't realized how much i missed the show, and the new episodes are better than ever
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AliKzam View Post
    Yeah, I sort of feel that way, too. I wonder if they'll have them break up at all? I thought Ron had more chemistry with the girl from the ninja school, as far as chemistry can get on KP, that is.
    I know what you mean Yuri/Ron had more potential... heck I was even beginning to wonder if Monique/Ron made more sense. Right now it just seems like Kim and Ron being themselves but randomly being "cute" I guess.
    Then again, it's the curse of all Disney Channel shows. The male and female leads almost always have to end up together by the end of the series. (Even Stevens: Louis/Tawny, Phil of the Future: Phil/Keely, etc)
    KP was suppose to end w/ So the Drama so kim/Ron were put together... now I think the writers are trying to figure out how to work with a plot point they didn't plan on working off of.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
    I couldn't help thinking though, that they were going a little too High School Musical as far as the Kim/Ron relationship. At least there were a few pecks on the cheek, but no holding hands or other touching at all? Very interesting way to downplay the entire plot change. Wonder what will happen if their relationship either deepens or ends.
    That's pretty much it! I think Ron called her his "lady" at one point in the Camille episode, but not a lot more than that. Though I laughed pretty hard when he got excited about having a girlfriend on Valentine's Day :P
    It would be interesting to see how they would handle a break-up.

• Just this guy......

I'm a closet Possible fan..... I saw them all and loved it. But I want to see more Draken! I love the blue guy!

Best Draken quote: "Just because I do bad things, does that make me evil?"

• Now 40% less bitter!

Yeah, he's pretty entertaining. He's voiced by John Di Maggio, who's also Bender on Futurama, which also happens to be back in production!
    Oo-de-lally!

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

I want to see more Draken!
    i like him to but for the first episodes i liked that they didn't jump straight into the main villan they shown some of the other villans some love as well as introduce a new one
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• Banned User

Loved them, nice way of doing it... though i hate when they show them out of production order...

Quote Originally Posted by AliKzam View Post
    Yeah, he's pretty entertaining. He's voiced by John Di Maggio, who's also Bender on Futurama, which also happens to be back in production!
    SO he's like... Animation ressurection guy then.

Maybe he had something to do with Family Guy... Oh no, that was just a whole lotta DVD sales....

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    That's pretty much it! I think Ron called her his "lady" at one point in the Camille episode, but not a lot more than that. Though I laughed pretty hard when he got excited about having a girlfriend on Valentine's Day :P
    It would be interesting to see how they would handle a break-up.
    A break-up is NOT going to happen!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Don't miss the Pirates-synergy ep,
    Cap'n Drakken

Episode Number: 78 Season Num: 4
    First Aired: Saturday May 19, 2007 Prod Code: 417
    When Kim and Ron go on a senior-class trip to a historic seaport, they meet Drakken who has opened an ancient treasure chest and become possessed by a pirate's spirit.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006