• Still lost in Neverland

Smile Word on Movie #6

Production begins on 'Half-Blood Prince' movie

In an interview with Newsweek about changes to the Harry Potter set, director Stuart Craig mentioned that he's already started working on the sixth movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince:
    Craig is now designing sets for the sixth film, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince," including the astronomy tower where a beloved character will plummet to his death. "It has to be impressive and beautiful and poignant," Craig says. "So I'm looking forward to doing that." He's also anxious to get his hands on J. K. Rowling's seventh, and final, book in the series, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," due in stores July 21, one week after "Phoenix" hits screens. "I can't wait," he says. "We need to know which sets to retain for the last film." Not that he'll get an early peek. "I never have before," he says, and laughs. "I just have to go to the bookshop" like every other fan.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

Re: Word on Movie #6

I am glad to see they are thinking ahead on things like saving set pieces and stuff. Shows they care. Also like the statement that the death sequence must be dramatic and special.

• Banned User

Re: Word on Movie #6

I'm rereading #6. Lots of stuff in there. For example, what is Dumbledore muttering in the cave to find out what kind of magic has been used to open the passage and to lift the boat, etc.? Some other language? Just one example.
    For movie #5, I want to see who plays the bartender in the Hog's Head. "Someone who looks familiar..." was used. I tend to think it's Dumbledore's brother, who is played by Jim McManus, according to imdb. I don't know how Aberforth Dumbledore is otherwise put into this movie, since I don't think he's in the book. Maybe he's in the Order of the Phoenix photograph that Moody shows Harry?