Page 1 of 53 1234112651 ... LastLast

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Dancing with the Stars, Season 4

So they announced who will be participating in this season of DWTS this morning on Good Morning Amercia. What do you guys think of the "dancers"?

http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancing/newseason.html

Laila Ali is dancing with Maksim, Billy Ray Cyrus is dancing with Karina, NBA star Clyde Drexler is dancing with Elena, *N Sync's Joey Fatone is dancing with Kym, 2004's Miss USA Shandi Finnessey is dancing with Brian (a newcomer), Leeza Gibbons is dancing with Tony, Heather Mills is dancing with Jonathan, Olympic winner Apolo Anton Ohno is dancing with Julianne (another newbie), actor Vincent Pastore is dancing with Edyta, model Paulina Porizkova is dancing with Alec, and 90210's Ian Ziering is dancing with Cheryl.

I don't think Heather Mills is will last long if a lot of Paul McCartney fans watch the show since she's going through that nasty divorce with Paul. But it should be interesting since she's the first disabled person to participate on a show like this. They moved the show's night to Monday so it doesn't compete with American Idol, good choice IMO. Wonder how they'll do the results show since AI is on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Re: Dancing with the Stars, Season 4

Yay! I'm glad its back(well almost back)

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

I'm going to watch it just so I can shout "booooo" to Heather on the tv screen! How will they keep the Heather-haters out of the studio audience? Should I sneak in to booo her? Poor Paulie.

Quote Originally Posted by brigeet View Post
    I'm going to watch it just so I can shout "booooo" to Heather on the tv screen! How will they keep the Heather-haters out of the studio audience? Should I sneak in to booo her? Poor Paulie.
    I thought it was really strange that they are having her on the show.

• That one girl.

I'm excited to see Joey Fatone dance. I love that guy. He's sure to be the ham of this season.
    Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

Quote Originally Posted by dontbecheekin View Post
    I'm excited to see Joey Fatone dance. I love that guy. He's sure to be the ham of this season.
    Me too. He was the only one I liked on N Sync and he was pretty funny on My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

• Minion

wow. Apolo Ohno where has he been?

I hope Heather Mills doesn't make it past the first week.

• my two sunshines

Quote Originally Posted by brigeet View Post
    You and me both baby! I want her gone first! LOL

• my two sunshines

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    I thought it was really strange that they are having her on the show.
    Money - thats it - it's all money - she wants the sympathy and the moola - I guess those millions or billions Sir Paul is going to give her is chump change - I guess Sir Paul will have his daughter during the time of Heathers extended time in LA -

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Yay Apolo!
    Vincent Pastore was on Celebrity Fit Club and if memory serves, he had a bit of a temper and is kind of a poor sport. This should be interesting.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Trac View Post
    You and me both baby! I want her gone first! LOL
    Vote for others so she gets the lowest amount of votes, that's the only guaranteed way she'll be out first if she doesn't step down herself.

• my two sunshines

Well I do like Apollo, Joey and Big Puss - yeah he has a temper but he's Big Puss!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Apolo!!! I was so worried that rumor wasn't true!!! Gah I cannot WAIT to see him on my TV again!
    And Joey of course.

What is the regular time for this? The article said Monday? Results Tuesday? Yes/no? Time? Monday is not a good TV day! Schedule conflicts is why I've never seen a full season of this!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Apolo!!! I was so worried that rumor wasn't true!!! Gah I cannot WAIT to see him on my TV again!
    And Joey of course.

What is the regular time for this? The article said Monday? Results Tuesday? Yes/no? Time? Monday is not a good TV day! Schedule conflicts is why I've never seen a full season of this!
    I'm not sure but I heard that they were changing the dates so they wouldn't compete with American Idol. Kind of hard to do that when that show is on 3 days a week, normally 2 when enough people are kicked out. I was thinking maybe Thursday but I just rememebered ABC is completely booked on Thursdays unless they moved Ugly Betty to 9 and Grey's Anatomy to 10 and moved that Men In Trees to another night and then have the results show on Friday.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

new 'Dancing With The Stars' competitors announced

Story at http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/...ap3449345.html

Associated Press
    Mills, Laila Ali to Test Dancing Skills
    By DAVID BAUDER 02.21.07, 12:30 PM ET

Here's a bet there won't be any Beatles songs on the next "Dancing With the Stars." ABC announced Wednesday that Paul McCartney's estranged wife, Heather Mills, will be among the competitors.

Mills will be the first contestant with an artificial limb to compete on the series, which returns for its fourth season March 19. She lost the leg in a motorcycle accident in 1993.

Olympian Apolo Anton Ohno, boxer Laila Ali, former basketball star Clyde Drexler and actor Vincent Pastore, who played gangster Salvatore "Big *****" Bonpensiero on "The Sopranos," are also in the cast.

Jerry Springer, one of last season's competitors, teased ABC's "Good Morning America" audience before tossing out Mills' name.

"She may be a sentimental favorite," said Springer, even though Mills has Yoko Ono-like favorability ratings among many Beatles fans. Her selection delivers a message that whatever challenges people face in life, they can dance, he said.

Mills is an activist for animal rights and elimination of the use of land mines.

"Dancing With the Stars" has proved to be a substantial hit for ABC, although this is the first time it will air when a season of Fox's "American Idol" is under way. ABC will air its dancing competition on Monday and Tuesday nights to avoid going head-to-head with "American Idol."

Actor and former country star Billy Ray Cyrus, former 'N Sync member Joey Fatone, Miss USA 2004 Shandi Finnessey, former "Entertainment Tonight" host Leeza Gibbons, model Paulina Porizkova and former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star Ian Ziering round out the cast.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Page 1 of 53 1234112651 ... LastLast