• Defunct Account

Wink Skipper Stand-Up IV

As many of you know, we Skippers have a stand-up night every once in awhile. Skipper Stand-Up IV is coming, March 18th. Here's the link for more information and/or tickets: http://www.maverickstandup.com/skipper.html

• A guy walks into a bar...

Re: Skipper Stand-Up IV

You'd think I would've started a thread like this!!

I'll be there performing again. I better write some new stuff!

This internet message board posting does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either my company, my friends, or my cat; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this message freely but you may not make a profit from it; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental; do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law; hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle; your mileage may vary; no substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; this message is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; Contest ends 12-31-2099.

• Minion

Hmm, sounds interesting! Thanks for the info!

Another MiceChatter might be performing as well. I don't want to announce it formally until the lineup is set. Stay Tuned...

This internet message board posting does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either my company, my friends, or my cat; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this message freely but you may not make a profit from it; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental; do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law; hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle; your mileage may vary; no substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; this message is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; Contest ends 12-31-2099.

• now that i see you ♥

Blog Entries

Question: Age limit? It's not anywhere I looked.
    dreams. come. true.

• Banned User

anyone getting permission and taking video for those of us who cannot attend due to being far away.

Quote Originally Posted by BellhopPrincess View Post
    I'm not sure if there's an age limit or not. They DO serve alcohol. I'll find out for you.
    Last edited by SkipperStandUp; 02-26-2007 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BellhopPrincess View Post
    I checked with organizer of the event and he said he wasn't sure of an age limit, but some of the material being performed is DEFINITELY for an over 18 crowd. I seem to remember a few under-21 folks at the last show.

• Defunct Account

Quote Originally Posted by SkipperStandUp View Post
    You'd think I would've started a thread like this!!

I'll be there performing again. I better write some new stuff!
    LOL...Just wanting to spread the good news...

• Banned User

How old do you have to be to go? I know alot of stand up clubs require you be 21..

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings View Post
    How old do you have to be to go? I know alot of stand up clubs require you be 21..
    All ages are welcome, though not recommended. As I stated earlier, some of us might be working a bit "blue"...something we definitely DO NOT get to do at Disneyland!

*BUMP*

Just wanted to let everyone know that tickets for this show are now available online at www.maverickstandup.com. Tickets are $10 each.

Hope to see you there!

BUMP!

One week to go!

(the website www.maverickstandup.com seems to be down at the moment, but you can access the box office through www.mavericktheater.com)

Thanks to everyone who attended! The crowd was a bit rough, but we made some people laugh! The next Skipper Stand Up is scheduled for May 6.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Please post a reminder when tix go on sale. I don't want to miss another one!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...