• ...TWO BITS!

(Unoffical) POTC 3 plot idea

POSSIBLE SPOILERS(?)

Just did this for fun back around before POTC 2 DVD came out. Thought maybe readers might enjoy. Not gonna type a whole storyline. Just thoughts.

So POTC 2 was mainly about finding Davy Jone's heart to control the sea. That quest is over. POTC 3's main quest is getting Jack back and getting back the heart. There has been discussions about a possible ring plotline. Don't know if its significant. It's been rumored the Kraken would have a bigger role in POTC 3. Saw a concept art of a ship in a whirl pool in POTC 2 bonus feature. Also mentioned chupacabra and fountain of youth which I thought of before.

SO, Kraken can be summoned by Davy Jones to create a stormy weather which can create a whirlpook to Jones' locker.

Jack returns to the real world with the help of Barbossa and crew, but must drink from the Fountain of Youth to stay alive before it's too late. The fountain is guarded by packs of cupacabras (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chupacabra). Tying in with the ring subplot, the fountain only works with the ring worn or the ring in the cup and then drunk.

Tia Dalma sensed Jack would be in trouble and returns Barbossa from the dead before the island was submerged. Possible first 10 minutes of the film.

While in Jones' locker, Jack encounters Norrington's crew. The crew helps battle Jones' crew in the climax.

There should be a Jack vs Davy Jones sword fight. I saw a toy of this and thought it would be in the movie. NOT!

That's about it for now. Can't wait for POTC3

Turner releases his father from service, Lord Beckett looses his control over the seas, Jack meets his father, Chinese pirates help...

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Re: (Unoffical) POTC 3 plot idea

Unofficial, got it, thanks.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Closed Account

Talking Re: (Unoffical) POTC 3 plot idea

Who makes all these wonderful theories!?

You need to find yourself a girl mate! You're not a eunuch are you?

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

the jack/davey jones fight is actually going to happen i herd there was a clip
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• ...TWO BITS!

Not sure if it was clear, Murtogg & Mullroy (the 2 funny guys in the 1st film with the navy, come back in the 3rd as part of davy jones' locker).

Also another theory, a bit cliche, bermuda triangle is part of the gateway to davy jones locker.

Wonder if there are any other myths/legends we can play around with. Poesidon/ Neptune? MERMAIDS! SIRENS! An island that's really a sea monster... If anybody saw/remember the scene with the turtle in Aladdin 3, that was neat

Quote Originally Posted by WatchYourHeadNStep View Post
    Who makes all these wonderful theories!?
    MMMEEEE!!!

You need to find yourself a girl mate!
    I know *sigh*

You're not a eunuch are you?
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by thrax View Post
    the jack/davey jones fight is actually going to happen i herd there was a clip
    Good. I saw the toy with the POTC2 brand on it and got me pumped to see it on screen. Was disappointed when it didn't happen. Maybe the filmmakers were planning to put it in the 2nd film, but decided to keep it for the 3rd? Didn't tell the toymakers on time, and we ended up with a toy that didn't appear in the movie... sort of ala Tinkerbell movie scenario.

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Pirata del Caribe

Unofficial, indeed.

But the Official plot is online too. I post in in warning, so anybody will be spoiled without permission.
    If some one wants to read a little of spoiler, so here it is WARNING.
    (I am not breaking any rule ¿Am I?):::

In the third installment of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" series, Will, Elizabeth and Capt'n Jack Sparrow are once again thrown together for a showdown between the fiercely independent Pirate Lords from around the world and the all powerful East India Trading Company led by the mysterious & cunning Lord Cutler Beckett. With possession of Davey Jones's chest, Beckett is now able to use Jones and his ship the Flying Dutchman to further his plans of ridding the open seas of all Pirates. In response to this growing threat, the Pirate Lords call for a secret meeting at Shipwreck Cove.
    Newly returned from the other side, Capt'n Barbossa agrees to help Will and Elizabeth rescue Jack who is now trapped in a very strange afterworld known as Davey Jones's Locker. This unlikely trio makes their way to the exotic Far East where they meet Captain Sao Feng, the Pirate Lord of Singapore, and retrieve a special map that will then show them the way to Davey Jones's Locker.

Their course ultimately leads them to the edge of the world where their ship sails over a giant waterfall and comes crashing down through the darkness and literally into another dimension. There, Will, Elizabeth and Barbossa meet a somewhat bewildered Jack Sparrow still on board his beloved ship the Black Pearl, which is now stranded in the middle of a vast desert. Using reverse logic, Jack figures out a way to sail the Black Pearl back to the world of the living, where they are immediately set upon by Beckett and Davey Jones.
    After a series of plot twists and turns, Jack, Barbossa, Will and Elizabeth ultimately end up at Shipwreck Cove for the meeting of the Pirate Lords. During this meeting, the Pirate Lords agree to fight together against the approaching armada of ships led by Beckett and Davey Jones. The story's thrilling conclusion unfolds in a huge sea battle between the massive fleet of the East India Trading Company and the Pirate Lords led by Jack, Will and Elizabeth, who while outnumbered and outgunned, possess a secret weapon so powerful yet so unpredictable that both sides may be lost in this final confrontation for ultimate control of the open seas.
    We don´t wanna be like you. Don´t you get that King of Fools?
    You're the blind to lead the blind.And I walk the wicked way!
    Uno, dos, ya viene por tí
    tres, cuatro, cierra la puerta,
    cinco, seis, mira el crucifijo
    siete, ocho, no duermas aún
    nueve, diez, nunca dormirás...

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

from what i've read to get to worlds end the crew must go over a VERY large waterfall
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• ...TWO BITS!

^ A whirl pool is kinda like a waterfall

I don't want to read spoilers. This is like the only movie series where I REALLY don't want spoilers before I actually see it. I stumbled upon a book that said Norrington was a pirate before I saw POTC2 and I had to immediately shut the book. That was one too many spoilers for me.

-Jurassic Park