Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55
  1. #16

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,065

    Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

    Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Ever notice this:
    In PoA, H, H, and R hide in a room off the Great Hall before going down to Hagrid's. While in the room, they hear footsteps and then a door slam. Then silence. Then they go to Hagrid's.
    Later when H and H are traveling back in time, they walk across the Great Hall, then slam a closet door shut and hide in it.
    So, the first group heard the second group, but didn't know who it was.

    Meanwhile, Dumbledore is "amused" when he discovers Buckbeak's escape. Another guess: Dumbledore also has a Time-Turner.
    Good catch!

  2. #17

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,065

    Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

    Quote Originally Posted by French25Fan View Post
    I've read Book 1 through Book 3 three times, and Book 4 through Book 6 twice.

    Cool!
    Flip that around and that's what I've done
    1 through 3 twice and 4 through 6 three times.
    Plus the audiobooks here and there.

  3. #18

    • I love loop jokes.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Northridge, CA
    Posts
    802

    Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

    Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    Cool!
    Flip that around and that's what I've done
    1 through 3 twice and 4 through 6 three times.
    Plus the audiobooks here and there.
    I want to get the audiobooks tool! Something to listen to while I'm in traffic or at the gym.

  4. #19

    • Bring Me Two Piña Coladas
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Aples Center
    Posts
    3,022

    Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

    Quote Originally Posted by French25Fan View Post
    I want to get the audiobooks tool! Something to listen to while I'm in traffic or at the gym.
    i'd finally get to finish the darn series if it was on CD ... i wonder if itunes has it....
    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."


  5. #20

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,065

    Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

    Quote Originally Posted by goofygoof View Post
    i'd finally get to finish the darn series if it was on CD ... i wonder if itunes has it....
    They do!
    That's how I got mine.
    A bunch of friends and family pitched in and bought me the Video iPod with the Harry Potter crest engraved on the back with all of the books already downloaded on it. A little extreme but hey, I'm a big fan.
    If I had a way to send it to you guys I would.........

  6. #21

    • I love loop jokes.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Northridge, CA
    Posts
    802

    Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

    Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    They do!
    That's how I got mine.
    A bunch of friends and family pitched in and bought me the Video iPod with the Harry Potter crest engraved on the back with all of the books already downloaded on it. A little extreme but hey, I'm a big fan.
    If I had a way to send it to you guys I would.........
    OMG I am so envious!!! I wanted that but at the time I didn't have a job so I figured once I got a job I'd go and buy it. Little did I know it was limited edition.

  7. #22

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,065

    Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

    Quote Originally Posted by French25Fan View Post
    OMG I am so envious!!! I wanted that but at the time I didn't have a job so I figured once I got a job I'd go and buy it. Little did I know it was limited edition.
    So I'm not a dork?

  8. #23

    • Starwisher
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chained to the stove
    Posts
    78

    Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

    Quote Originally Posted by French25Fan View Post
    And you know what pissed me off about Dumbledore, wanting to keep Malfoy alive. I would have been glad to see the little germ get killed. And WHY would Dumbledore allow Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle to remain students at the school when he knows that their parents are Death Eaters. Why bring that evil into Hogwarts!?

    Keep your friends close, and keep your enemies closer.

    Besides, I think one of Dumbledore's weakenesses is that he want to believe that most people are good, deep down. Some of them deeper down than others.

    Malfoy couldn't kill Dumbledore....
    Don't make me come in there!

  9. #24

    • I love loop jokes.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Northridge, CA
    Posts
    802

    Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

    Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    So I'm not a dork?
    Yes you are. But you're not alone. I'm a dork too!

  10. #25

    • I love loop jokes.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Northridge, CA
    Posts
    802

    Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

    Quote Originally Posted by MotherPenguin View Post
    Keep your friends close, and keep your enemies closer.

    I like that. It just restored all of Dumbledore's credibility.

  11. #26

    • Man O Lantern
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    It's fall, ya'll!
    Posts
    8,484

    Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

    I recently re-read 5 and 6. It was the first time I accepted that Dumbledore is dead. Total denial.

    I re-read the entire series each time a new book comes out. I've read book 5 three times already. And the 6th one three times. And I re-read the books before the movies come out. They're so easy to read and accessible. I love them.

    My twelve year old daughter is re-reading the entire series too this time around. We'll be fighting over the books here pretty soon.

  12. #27

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,065

    Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

    Quote Originally Posted by MotherPenguin View Post
    Keep your friends close, and keep your enemies closer.

    Besides, I think one of Dumbledore's weakenesses is that he want to believe that most people are good, deep down. Some of them deeper down than others.

    Malfoy couldn't kill Dumbledore....
    But I think he also has powers that we just don't know about. Ways to tell what people's intentions really are.

    I hope in book 7 we get to know more about Dumbledores past and also about Snape's time as a Deatheater.

  13. #28

    • Man O Lantern
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    It's fall, ya'll!
    Posts
    8,484

    Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

    I hope it's a million squillion pages long and doesn't end. I'm in some major denial.

  14. #29

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,065

    Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    I hope it's a million squillion pages long and doesn't end. I'm in some major denial.
    I don't want it to end either!!!!
    I wish it were going to be the longest book ever!
    I'm really dreading the end of it.......

  15. #30

    •   
    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    15,138

    Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

    ^Watch; it'll end up being the shortest book to date

    Now I am out of here before someone throws Goblet of Fire in hardback at me
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Harry Potter Day @ DL
    By cal4iri in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 10:20 AM
  2. What Did Everyone Think Of Harry Potter
    By TENORDRUMMER in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 05:04 PM
  3. Harry Potter is Gay
    By TinkPink in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 04:45 PM
  4. What if we were to put harry Potter....
    By Larxene1959 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-22-2005, 01:31 PM
  5. Harry Potter!!!
    By figment1986 in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 10:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •